All Shelby's - Family Bonding Day

* requested by @peachyjazzz*

"Dad,c'mon! We're gonna be late!" You shouted as you ran into your dads office to hurry him up. He chuckled and hurried out of the office trailing behind you.

"I've got him,Uncle John!"

John chuckled as he watched you drag Tommy out of the house and pushed him towards the car. You ran to the car and jumped on John's lap as Tommy go behind the wheel.

"Bye everyone! We're going to the races!"

Arthur and John wooped causing you to giggle and shout along with them. Tommy shook his head,a loving grin on his face as he watched you laugh along with his brothers.

You arrived at the races within an hour and as soon as you jumped out of the car,you squealed with excitement. You had always loved horses and being at the races was like a dream come true. You were never allowed to go before but Arthur had said that they had sorted a few things out so now it was completely safe.

You squeezed your dads hand and squealed with excitement,you could already see all of the beautiful horses walking around.

"Which one is yours,dad?" Tommy took his cigarette out of his mouth and pointed to the far corner where a beautiful black horse stood having its mane brushed.

"It's beautiful" you gazed at the animal in awe before you were swept off your feet and flung in the air.

"Can't say the same about you" John shouted as he ran with you over his shoulder. You patted his back and laughed as he put you down.

"Woah uncle John,even a horses arse is better to look at than your ugly mug" John threw his hand onto his heart and pouted.

"Language young lady" Tommy chuckled along with Arthur as they approached you and an upset John.

"I'm sorry Uncle John" you gave a toothy grin and flung your arms around John's waist. He hugged you back and let out a chuckle.

"Now c'mon,lets go see if you boys can use some of your charm to let me ride one of these horses" Arthur and John nodded eagerly as they smoothed their hair back "but not you dad. You have to stay with me,forever"

Tommy smiled at you and watched as you ran off with your uncles.

"Wouldn't dream of leaving you,princess" he whispered under his breath. You were the light of his life and his life had gotten a thousand times better when you came along. Yes,he lost Grace and that was something he was still getting used to even after 10 years. But he had you. And that's all he needed right now.

Tommy heard shouts of angry men as he heard you squeal in delight. He looked up to see you sat on a random horse,making it run as fast as it would allow you,old men were chasing after you and the horse while John and Arthur were running after you,laughing their heads off.

"Dad! Look at me!" You shouted when you saw him staring at you. He smiled and waved before walking your way.

"Never change,Y/N. Never change"

~~~~
A/N ~ I know this one is short but I hope you guys enjoy it. Even though I've had requests,I'm still having a bit of a writers block so if I haven't done your imagine yet then don't worry,I'll get too it. I promise. ILY ALL 💖

 ILY ALL 💖