Bonnie Gold - Forbidden Love

*REQUESTED by Nicolelovesya01 *

"Tommy, she's gone and taken the fucking kids,she can't do that! John would have wanted them to stay here!" You shouted as you walked up to your brother and Uncle Charlie.

"Ah Y/N, we have visitors" Tommy stepped aside for you to see a fairly old man and a boy around your age who was very good looking. You couldn't ask your eyes off of him and neither could he. You were intrigued.

"I'm assuming you're Aberama Gold,nice to meet you sir. And you are?" Your eyes flickered to the young boy, he stood up with a smile on his face and took your hand,placing a kiss lightly.

"I'm Bonnie,nice to meet you Miss Shelby" you have him a smile and took your hand back reluctantly,his eyes never leaving yours. Tommy watched the exchange between you both and immediately pulled you away.

"No Y/N,stay away from Mr golds son please. We can't have them getting distracted now can we?"  Tommy forced a smile in Bonnie's direction. The real reason was that Tommy didn't want his little sister dating someone like Bonnie and even Aberama himself knew that was the reason.

"I'm going,I promised to help Ada our with Karl" you rolled your eyes at your protective brother and headed out of Charlie's yard. Bonnie watched as you walked away,eager to get to know you. He thought you were beautiful but he knew that there was more to you than just beauty.

Aberama wanted his son to be happy and he knew that eventually,you would be the one that made him happy. Tommy would never allow it and if he found out that you two were hanging out then you would be in big trouble.

"Bonnie,why don't you go and explore lad?" Aberama looked at his son who gave him a look of confusion. He sighed and used his eyes to point in the direction that you had just gone. Bonnie's eyes lit up and nodded eagerly before jumping up and walking down the path you had just gone.

As soon as he was out of sight and earshot he ran ahead,hoping to catch up to you.

"Y/N right? Hey" He panted when he caught up to you. You stopped in front of him and smirked.

"Hey Bonnie, y'know I'm not supposed to be near you right?" Bonnie swung his arm around your shoulders and urged you to walk.

"Tommy doesn't need to know,plus I want to get to know you" he smiled at you and giggled lightly,grabbing his hand and running down the street with him.

A few hours had passed and you and Bonnie had the best time. You showed him all of your favourite places to go as a kid and ran around like children. When you were with Bonnie,you could be yourself and not have to put on an act to scare people away.

It was currently raining cats and dogs and you were sat in the stables watching as the rain paired outside. You were telling Bonnie about your mum,one of your favourite subjects.

"She was the best,we did everything together and when she died it felt like a part of me died with her" you sighed and leaned your head on Bonnie's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you and leaned his head on top of yours.

"My mother left after I was born, it's always been me,my dad and sisters" it was silent for a few minutes but it was a comfortable silence.

"Thank you Bonnie,for making me feel like I don't need to hide myself" you lifted your head and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek,he smiled at you and intertwined your fingers before placing his head back on yours.

You and Bonnie spent another hour talking about your childhoods when a dripping wet,angry Tommy stormed his way into the stables.

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N, what did I tell you" he stood over you with a seething look. Bonnie stood up and pulled you up with him.

"I'm sorry Mr Shelby,it was my fault" he stood in front of you protectively which you thought was sweet but you knew how your brother was. He didn't care who's son he was,he would hurt him. You stepped in front of Bonnie and stared at your brother.

"I'm not a kid anymore,Tom. I get that you are trying to protect me but you need to let me make my own mistakes. We haven't even done anything! And if this does turn out to be something more then you need to let it happen. I'm growing up Tommy" you reasoned with your brother,you felt Bonnie grab your hand that was behind your back and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Tommy looked at you and then back at Bonnie but didn't speak a word. Instead,he stormed out of the barn.

You sighed and turned to face the Gold Boy, a sad smile on his face. "I'm sorry Y/N,I didn't want you to get in trouble" you shook your head and returned to your previous seat,patting the floor next to you. Bonnie gladly sat down and leaned his head against yours.

"Tommy will come around,I promise and if not then we can have a forbidden friendship. It will be fun!" You smiled.

"Or a forbidden love" Bonnie muttered as his words drawled out and his breathing slowed as he fell asleep on your shoulder. You looked down at the dark haired boy and a smile appeared. You watched the rain come down for a bit longer as you slowly drifted to sleep,thinking about what your mother would say if she saw you and Bonnie right now.

 You watched the rain come down for a bit longer as you slowly drifted to sleep,thinking about what your mother would say if she saw you and Bonnie right now

~~~~~
So I've never written a Bonnie one before so I hope you like it!

ILY all✨🌹