Tommy Shelby

*requested by @iiQueenBii*
I'm sorry that these requests are taking so long!

*requested by @iiQueenBii*I'm sorry that these requests are taking so long!

"Daddy will be home soon" you whispered to your protruding stomach. You felt a kick and a smile graced your face,you always thought of it as your baby was responding to you.

A few moments later,the front door slammed shut and Tommy's voice rang through the house.

"Y/N? Where are you,love?" You managed to get yourself out of your chair and waddle towards the door,your hand resting in your stomach as you walked.

"I'm here" you smiled as Tommy walked over toward you,giving you a small kiss on the head  before kneeling down and getting level with your stomach.

"Hello,little man. Only a few more weeks until I get to hold you. Hang in there" he whispered and placed a soft kiss on your stomach. Your heart fluttered at the sight of Tommy talking to your son.

"I've got some more work to finish and then I'll come up to bed,okay?" Tommy said as he stood up,placing his hands in your shoulders. You rolled your eyes and sighed at your husband.

"Seriously,Tom? You've been at work all day,it's 12am and you're going to continue working? Just come to bed,please?" You begged him and stuck out your lip. Tommy chuckled and shook his head.

"How can I say no to that face?" You let out a little 'yay' and a big grin spread across your face. Your hand immediately flew to your stomach as you winced in pain,letting out a little laugh,you grabbed Tommy's hand and placed it on your stomach.

"Someone's is excited that daddy is finally going to join us in bed" Tommy chuckles and wrapped his arm around your shoulders,helping you up the stairs and into bed.