Arthur Shelby - Protective

Being married to Arthur wasn't the easiest thing in the world and with you being pregnant with his child, it made things a thousand times more frustrating.

The problem was that Arthur was way to protective over you. At first you thought it was cute but after a few months it started to get a bit irritating. If Arthur wasn't with you then you had at least three peaky boys with you every where you went, it was John most of the time so you definitely couldn't get away from him. You had tried once before and let's just say it didn't end well.

Once, you were setting up the baby's room ready for his/hers arrival and Arthur had come home, expecting you to be sat by the fire like you usually are. He freaked out when he couldn't find and started to throw stuff around the house thinking you had been kidnapped, upon hearing the commotion, you waddled downstairs and stood watching your husband throw a hissy fit. You stood for a a few minutes watching him with an amused smile on your face and when he finally noticed you he let out a girly squeal and fell back onto the table behind him, breaking it as he fell.

With only a few weeks of your pregnancy left, Arthur was constantly at your side and making you rest. He wouldn't let you move or do anything.

John had come to visit for a few hours and you knew you needed to get him alone. "Arthur? Could you make me a cup of tea" you threw him a smile and he rushed to his feet, obeying you like a little puppy. John stood with and amused look on his face as you fought to get out of the hundreds of blankets Arthur had wrapped you in. "John, you need to get him out of the house and away from me for a bit"

John chuckled and lazily took his toothpick out of his mouth "why? He seems to be taking good care of ya. You warm under all those blankets" you glared at the Shelby boy causing him to chuckle again.

"I swear if he doesn't stop wrapping me up in blankets I'm gonna suffocate him with one" you hugged as John laughed at you again.

"It's true, you women are always feisty when pregnant" you picked up a pencil that was lying on the table next to you and threw it as hardy as you could at John. "Didn't even hurt" he joked.

You then picked up a glass and went to throw it, he held up his hands in surrender and laughed "ok ok I'll get him out of the house"

At this point Arthur had come back into the room with your cup of tea, he handed it to you and placed a kiss on your cheek. You smiled at him sweetly as you saw John hold back his laughter.

"Arthur, John said he needed your help. He said that he thinks he might have caught the clap" John glared at you as you gave him a smile.

Arthur nodded and pushed John out of the room telling you that he'd be back soon. John threw one last glare at you as you waggled your fingers goodbye at him.

 John threw one last glare at you as you waggled your fingers goodbye at him