Michael Gray - First Meeting

*REQUESTED by EllaBellaMozarella *

"Uhm excuse me sir, I suggest you shut the fuck and leave now or you will regret it" you smiled sweetly at the man who was causing trouble in the bar.

"Oh Uhm yes,sorry Miss Solomons" the man stuttered before hurrying out the bar.

You took a drag of your cigarette before turning to face the two boys. Isaiah stood with his arms crossed, a small smirk on his face and another boy stood,eyes wide open and shocked.

"I could've handled that Y/N" Isaiah took you cigarette and took a drag before throwing it on the floor. You rolled your eyes and took out another cigarette,lighting it.

"That's a weird way to say thank you" You gestured towards the other boy who had kept quiet "who's this?"

"I'm Michael"

"He's the cousin of the Shelby's"  you raised your eyebrows at the words of Isaiah. You looked Michael up and down,studying him. He was quite good looking and you can tell that he was going to be good for business.

"Well,nice to meet you Michael. Tell your cousin Tommy that he better be on time for the next meeting" Michael gave you a swift nod as he watched you turn around.

"Oh and no causing any more trouble boys,I might not be able to save you next time" you waved your hand as Isaiah let out a little chuckle,a small smile gracing Michael's face.

"It's a shame,this was a nice pub" you patted the door before giving the boys a little work and strolling out. Michael turned to face his bestfriend,his expression was unreadable.

"Wow" he breathed out. Isaiah chuckled and slapped his back,leading him over to a table.

"Wow indeed, we spend a lot of time with her so don't get falling for her. She'll break your heart"

Michael rolled his eyes and proceeded to down his glass of whiskey. Desperately trying to get the Solomons girl off his mind. They had only just met and he was already intrigued.

If Michael could see into the future then he would know just how true his bestfriend's words actually were and that he was doomed from the very first meeting.

I know this short and I'm sorry! Hope you guys like it tho!

IF YOU ARE TAKING PART IN THE CONTEST THEN PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW SO I KNKW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TAKING PART! THANK YOU!!!