Polly Gray - Dead but not totally dead (Part 3)

*REQUESTED by @LoltiaGraves*

"Wait,you two know each other?"

You ran past Tommy and into Alfie's open arms,embracing his scent. He ruffled your hair and let you go,staring down at you.

" 'ave you gotten taller? You've gotten taller ain't ya?" Alfie spoke in his gruff voice. You rolled your eyes and walked past him,patting his arm. You sent a few of the workers a wave before seeing Ollie stood in the doorway of Alfie's office. You ran up to him and give him a quick hug to which he accepted.

"Wait a minute now,how the fuck do you know Tommy Shelby?" Alfie turned to you,pointing between you and Tommy.you were rooting through Alfie's draws,trying to find his stash of cigarettes. You looked at him briefly before shrugging.

"He's my cousin,ain't he" you finally found a cigarette and cheered quietly,looking back up to Alfie who was stood with his eyebrows raised,his arms crossed and his resting bitch face.

"Tommy fuckin Shelby is your cousin? Good luck with that"

"Can we get to business please" Tommy was beginning to get annoyed and wanted to head home as quick as possible. You took a drag of your cigarette and held your finger up.

"Hold up,how do you two know each other?" You questioned your cousin.

"He sent me a telegram asking to do business"

"Hold up a minute. That telegram just said 'hello'" Alfie waves his hand at Tommy who was getting more annoyed by the second. You left them alone to talk business,wandering around the bakery drinking Alfie's whiskey.

"Y/N c'mon, we're going" Tommy shouted for you as he left Alfie's office,pulling on his coat. You popped your head around the corner and smiled at the two men.

"Actually Tom,you go. I'm gonna stay here for a few days,if that's okay with you Alf?" Your eyes flittered to the taller man.

"Of course treacle,you don't have to ask" he gave you a small smile to which you returned a bigger one.

"Uhm I don't think so Y/N,you're coming home with me" Tommy's voice was stern and sharp,his expression matching his tone.

"I'm sorry,what are you saying,mate?" Alfie turned to Tommy and leaned in closer,was Tommy really going to tell you what to do in front of Alfie? You sighed and tugged on Alfie's arm,pulling him a few steps away from your cousin.

"I think you're forgetting that this was my home,for 3 years,Tom. I'll be home in a few days" you crossed your arms and stared at your cousin dead in the eyes. Tommy nodded silently and took a drag of his cigarette.

"Ollie,would you be so kind to show this gentleman out" Alfie asked,putting emphasis on the 'gentleman'.

"Polly is going to kill me" Tommy muttered and rubbed his face,throwing you one last glance before heading home to Birmingham.

I know this one isn't very good and I'm sorry! Hope you guys enjoy it though!

Also, HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!