God-Like Presense

Aoyama and I escaped the forest, no villain near enough to worry. I was overcome with astonishment at the realization of how powerful my Quirk actually was. I kicked the dirt, "Stupid Quirk doctors! You told me it was just a plant growth Quirk, not a plant manipulatory Quirk!"

"I was almost misdiagnosed as well..." Aoyama hummed, "It's alright! At least you know now that your Quirk is flashy and sleek!"

"I wish I knew when I was a teenager...! I could have become a hero!" I hid my face in my hands, sighing in a frustrated manner. Why me? This world was truly cruel, wasn't it? "Whatever...Doesn't matter now."

I composed my heated state, my eyes traveling over the edge of the woods. I could still hear those villains thrashing and complaining. The closest zone to us was the shipwreck zone...a few students had to have gone there... The walk to it had to be at least a quarter of a mile.

"Regardless of it all, you're a hero, Mrs. Yagi." Aoyama winked.

"Thank you, Aoyama..." I let out a soft breath, "We should...find our way to the stairs to regroup with some of your classmates?" I turned my eyes to him...But he was gone! Where could..."Aoyama?"

No response.

My mind began to wander...What the hell happened to him? I didn't even hear him move! Did some weird villain snatch him up when I wasn't looking? Was he okay? "Aoyama!"

Nothing.

In the shipwreck sector, the water suddenly exploded upwards into the expanse. I jumped out of my skin, my eyes going wide as I saw a wad of squished-together villains be swung high into the air.

The students appeared to be fighting...I guess it was obviously a rational thing to do.

These villains had something planned...the warp villain only confirmed my suspicions. How were they thinking they could murder Toshinori? What means did they have to end his life? Whatever it was, it needed to be stopped.

I needed it to be stopped, as selfish as it was.

With no Aoyama in sight, I concluded that I needed to get to the rest of the class. I needed something to defend myself with, so I broke off a few large sticks from one of the trees and took a handful of grass into my pocket. I had a theory about how my Quirk worked and I was dying to see if it was correct.

I held one of the smaller sticks at the base, pressing into it the energy of my Quirk the same way I had when I contained the villains. I pictured what I wanted it to do...I wanted it to wrap around the tree trunk in front of me.

The cells multiplied at a rapid rate, and the end of the stick morphed outwards, branching out and slowly inching toward the tree. I suppose the speed depended on how much I put into it. I added more, feeling a surge of fatigue come over me. Nonetheless, I gritted my teeth. The branch suddenly burst outwards, sending me flat on my ass.

I gasped as the wind was knocked out my chest. I opened my eyes to see the branch became a tree in its own right, also having knocked over a few trees. Okay...So that was a little too much energy...

I got up and dusted myself off. It was far too heavy to pick up now.

Well...at least I was experimenting.

I gathered a few more plants to utilize in case I came in contact with more villains...I hope Aoyama was alright. I wonder where he went. He was smart, maybe he found an exit!

My steps were quick but filled with caution...a villain could be anywhere. I was unwittingly close to the center where the main battle was taking place. Aizawa was in my sights...He was running out of steam and fast. This wasn't his typical style of fighting.