Dusk's Approach

The teachers' lounge was my abode for the day, it seemed. After the General Studies classes, I only had some paperwork to do and then I was free. It was a pleasant view from the window of the ocean as the end of the day drew near.

The hero course kids were all away on their internships. Midoriya was training One For All with Sorahiko, who admittedly had a better understanding of how to utilize it and its fundamentals than Toshinori since he was the helper of Shimura. No offense to my husband, but he was better at moral support than power-advice.

Some other news was stirring the nation in such an odd way. In a way like never before seen...

The villain that had injured Tenya Iida's older brother was apprehended by Endeavor... The Hero Killer: Stain. He was truly dangerous, and it was nothing short of relief that he'd be locked away in Tartarus forever. However, he was influential in his ideology.

A viral video hard surfaced, being taken down and put back up. It told of the killer's life and why he fought others to death for his view of a better society. When it was sent to my phone, I viewed it and found myself with goosebumps on the back of my neck.

With labored breath, he called, "ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!"

Such intensity, hatred, and admiration.

The door slid open, making my heart lurch as I closed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket.

"I can't believe he was able to frighten someone like you, Gran Torino!" Toshinori was there, shutting the door behind him as he gave me an embarrassed wave.

I arched an eyebrow, sitting down on the couch and patting the cushion beside me. I mouthed, "Sorahiko?"

Toshinori nodded rigidly, "Uh, sir, Y/n is right here with me. We're alone, can she listen in?"

The answer must have been the affirmative because Toshinori placed his phone on the table with the speaker enabled.

"Hello, Y/n..." The man found me like a pleasant little daughter-in-law, his tone changing from serious to happy for a moment.

I smiled, even though he couldn't see me. I rubbed Toshinori's stiff arm, helping him relax while speaking to his former teacher. "Hi there, Sorahiko. So, what's this all about?"

"I was speaking to Toshinori about the Hero Killer...and how alike he is to Toshinori in some odd way. To put it simply, both of you two have charisma."

I hummed. It was a true statement...a little unnerving...

Sorahiko continued, "As the investigation continues, his ideology and opinions will be all over the media. Everyone'll wanna know his motives. This age we live in his run by suppression, whether that be for better or worse."

That video was everywhere... I was beginning to catch onto what he was implying.

"The Hosu incident suggests that Stain and the League of Villains are connected somehow. That means that the League will go from a bunch of juvenile delinquents who attacked UA...to being recognized as a group with an ideology."

With Shigaraki's goal to assassinate my husband, this could feed it more. Especially if this is so...there'd be more willing to do his bidding.

"Even if each individual is insignificant...if that evil gathers under one banner, it could swell to unstoppable proportions. If the villain in charge knew this would happen, then he is a brilliant strategist..."

Toshinori's weak muscles trembled, and his voice became uneasy as he opened his mouth to speak... "When I heard that the Nomu had multiple Quirks...I had a bad feeling. What if he's back?"