Hope Helps

I sat myself down with a small smile, peering through the thickened glass at All For One, the same as always.

"Good morning, All For One." I waved politely, opening my notebook which was growing full with notes I was taking here and online. This was such an interesting side hobby. Helping to find the truth to bring me and Toshinori peace of mind.

"Is it truly only the morning? I, unfortunately, cannot tell... I haven't seen the sun in years, and telling the time of day within these stifling depths is awfully difficult." the villain sighed.

"Yes, it is the morning," I looked at my watch, "Nine in the morning to be exact. I can imagine, the only thing keeping you company is yourself counting away the seconds. To think you've already been here for two months...It makes me wonder, you know if you'll lose yourself here or if you're able to keep your mind afloat by thinking about the future...Well, I'm here to talk about the past again..."

"As expected." He smiled, humming as he adjusted himself. Gun nozzles pointed at him as he settled into a more comfortable position.

"I've been looking through private familial records lately regarding the Shimura family. Her husband and her, according to the documents, had a daughter as well as the son that was killed. Do you happen to know the status of this woman?" I clicked my pen, tapping it against the blank line on the page.

All For One looked to be thinking. Even without eyes, it was almost like I was watching cogs turning in his mind. "I was aware of her existence...but I was never able to locate her and exterminate her. I couldn't, it was almost as if she never existed."

"Hmm...odd..." I narrowed my eyes, studying his body language as he moved his fingers under the restraints. I couldn't tell if he was lying. "It seems she got away from both of us..."

I looked over my discussion points, "Her profile was devoid of everything but her last name and gender...It was almost as if this police profile was damaged by someone..."

He laughed, "Are you accusing me of having her profile erased or maybe even frozen?"

"Perhaps..." I shrugged. I knew about as much as he was claiming to know. Maybe by messing with him I could get into his head and have him fall into logical traps. "It just seems odd, even her son had a picture. Even if she was placed into the foster system and lived her days there, you'd think her profile would contain her information. You must have to know something..."

"I'm afraid that all I have to offer you is the possibility that her name was changed for her protection."

"That is one possibility..." I nodded, jotting down just that.

"You're jumping around quite a bit lately. The last visit you were digging through my past, but now you're rifling through this woman's life without any knowledge of her or her whereabouts. Your tactics are unique..." All For One said.

"I like to think so," I remarked, pressing a hand to my stomach absently while I wrote.

"Are you pregnant, Mrs. Yagi?"

I stiffened and gasped, looking up at him with wide eyes.

He smirked at me, almost proudly, "Your mannerism is the same as my wife's when she was carrying our son."

"H...How did you-?"

"Oh, come now! It's easy to tell. You're euphoric today and that mannerism is a tell-tale sign." He chuckled.

"Ah, well...at least you're locked away. It's not like the world doesn't already know..." I took a deep breath, calming my panic.

"Mrs. Yagi, your ten minutes are up. Please make your way to the exit." The doors opened behind me, and I stood instantly.

"I'll be back whenever I can afford to fit you into my schedule," I stated flatly.

"Thank you for the conversation." All For One commented, and the doors closed.

--------

I continued my digging at work, leaving during lunch on a school day to find some convenience store that my little daughter was making me want.

"Black olives and skittles, huh? Really strange cravings..." I hummed as I saw some fall flowers in a box on the sidewalk outside of a storefront, already dying from lack of rain. I ran my hand over them and they bloomed to life with the use of my Quirk.

"E-Excuse me...? Are you All Might's wife?"

I turned my head and saw a familiar woman standing with a bag on her shoulder. She wore a brown sweater and blue pencil skirt. She was stout and had green hair, half of it up in a bun on her head. I blinked. "Ah, yeah, I am!"

"I'm the mother of one of your students. Izuku Midoriya. I'm Inko, I'm sure I've met you in the past." She extended her hand to shake mine, and I reciprocated.

"Oh! It's nice to finally get to speak to you. Izuku is quite a stellar hero...a little reckless, but we're working on that with him. He's a very kind boy."

Her son looked a lot like her, save for the darker hair and the freckles. They had the same eyes.

"Thank you... I saw you and I had to ask, would you be okay with getting tea with me at this shop around the corner? I would like to talk to you about a few things. I understand if you can't, a teacher's schedule sometimes is tough." She smiled warmly.

I ran through today in my head, "I have a meeting in three hours, I can certainly afford to sit down for a little while."

"Good! I'll lead the way! Thank you."

As I followed her, I felt deep down as if this was going to solve a large number of my questions...