Complicated Familial Relations

Inko and I entered the police station, and she was still confused. Meanwhile, I was biting my lip, the anxiety leaking off of my body as my shoulders shook. I was just so scared that All For One was coming to find us, and I needed to get to a safer location.

But was there ever a safer location when that man is as powerful as he is?

"Y/n!" Toshinori called out to me, standing from his spot by Naomasa and running to me. He engulfed me into a hug, so comforting and welcoming I nearly started crying. Oh, sunflower, he better not be coming to do you in...Not now, when we are so close to having a family.

"Toshinori!" I uttered, shuddering into his shirt. "I am so glad that you're safe here."

"You brought Mrs. Midoriya? Why?" Toshinori looked to the woman, arching an eyebrow.

"I was told to come along because I'm important to an open case. Is that correct?" Inko's voice was shaky. She hadn't said anything on the whole way here, simply following me. Now that I took notice, the poor woman looked horrified.

"You are..." I nodded quickly, "Naomasa, come here! This is Inko Midoriya, she has some valuable information regarding the investigation into All For One's past."

"All For One? Is he the villain who you fought before retiring, All Might?" She asked.

Toshinori hummed, "Yes, he is also the man who just leveled Tartarus."

Naomasa smiled, "I believe we've met before, Mrs. Midoriya. Please, come this way to the conference room." He gestured for all of us to follow.

I gently pat her back in a reassuring, friendly manner to help assure her she was safe and to help her get more comfortable. She gave me a grateful look in return.

Inko...your world was about to crash down. I am so sorry.

"Inko, is it true that your maiden name is..." I looked at Toshinori, "Shimura?"

"Yes...I was put into the foster system when I was born and kept my parents' last name." She stated.

Toshinori went white and spat up blood in a dramatic manner, coughing into his hand as he reached out for a tissue.

"All Might! Are you okay!?" She gasped.

I touched his back, "Shh, it's okay Toshinori...Keep listening, there's more... Inko...I do not want to alarm you, but we fear your husband might be the man known as All For One. Hisashi Midoriya..."

Inko paused, looking back at me like a deer in the headlights. So did everyone else in the room.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone jumped as we looked to see a noticeably fuming and pissed off Sorahiko standing in the doorway.

"I'm sorry, Detective Tsukauchi, I tried to keep him in the lobby but-!"

"It's okay, Sargent, close the door behind you." Naomasa cleared his throat, "Y/n...you need to elaborate here. What evidence do you have to back this up?"

"Okay...listen carefully. I'm going to give the whole timeline. Sixteen years ago, a week before my wedding, a man came into my shop. He had white, messy hair and was wearing a suit jacket, dress shirt, and no tie. The only reason I remember him is because of what he bought and the aftermath of whom he gifted it to. That was your husband, Inko. Hisashi Midoriya came to me and bought a bouquet of gardenias, and a year and a half later, you came in. You and Hisashi were getting married, and you wanted wedding arrangements done. These days, though, All For One has been talking to me...and he's been claiming he has a wife and a son. And Inko! You said during our chat at the tea shop that you haven't heard from your husband in a few months. How long exactly has that been?"

"A-About two months, now..." She seemed to be trying to fact check my story, trying to remember when All For One was locked away and secluded from the world.

"Two months ago, All For One was also sealed away," Toshinori muttered, deep in thought. He was so worried, I could tell by his shaking arms and by how he sweat out of pure fright.

Inko stood up, slamming her fists down on the table and glaring at me with wide eyes. Eyes filled with complete terror, "Do you mean to tell me that my husband is an infamous villain who nearly killed your husband and half of Camino!?" She whimpered and she began to cry, plopping down into the office chair and covering her face with her hands. "Hisashi...why...?"

"I hate to say it, but it's clearly not all he's done." Sorahiko stared at the woman with pity, gaining her attention. "Your maiden name...your mother was a dear friend of mine and All Might's master....the one who trained him to be a hero. All For One is the man responsible for her demise, and the only reason she put you and your brother up for adoption was to protect you. She hated every minute of it...she loved you, quite obviously...but she wanted you to live..."

"I...I have a brother?" She murmured.

"Unfortunately, he is deceased...his son is known as the man Tomura Shigaraki, the one who attacked UA and your son's hero class."

She wept harder, "M...My family...All I ever wanted was a family...and I get this...A villain husband and nephew...a dead sibling and parents...All I have is my Izuku..."

Toshinori looked like he was about to faint, "This means Izuku Midoriya...is All For One's...son...and All For One married the child of the woman he murdered in cold blood...Why would he...What...?"

There was a knock at the door, and in came a police officer, "Sorry to interrupt, but Izuku Midoriya is here as requested, accompanied by his teacher Eraserhead."

"Bring them in!"

"Izuku!" Inko sprung up and hugged the boy when he entered.

"Mom! Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" He hugged her back, flooding with concern for his mother. "Mrs. Yagi? Gran Torino? All Might? What are you all doing here?"

I cringed. I don't know how he would react. Could he be as devastated as his mother?

Or would it ruin him in a different way?