No Guts but All Glory

It was too much...my heart swelling with every emotion at once, I brought myself to stand up.

Everyone was either frozen in fear or awe. Pure glory.

He was fast to deal with the villains at the bottom of the grand staircase. Less than two seconds and they were all fallen on the ground.

Toshinori picked up the unconscious Aizawa in his arms, pity, and regret in his eyes.

"Sunflower..." I uttered, gaining his attention.

His face glazed over with surprise, then worry, and then the twinge of anger. He turned his eyes to the villains.

Once again, he lept and before I could react I felt the force of him coming to me. As my feet made contact with the ground again, I saw that he had retrieved all three of the students. His heavy hand rested on my shoulder, and he glared daggers at the criminals before us.

Toshinori had knocked the hand off of the ringleader's face. Shigaraki looked immensely distressed, his shoulders heaving as he searched for the hand on the ground. "Father...I'm sorry Father..."

He was obviously a very disturbed individual. I'm sure I figured that out before now, considering how ready he was to dispatch three children and violently torment someone.

"Go for the entrance. Take Aizawa with you! He doesn't have much time!" Toshinori was ready to fight, figuring it to be a relatively easy fight.

"Toshinori, that villain...Watch out for him. He's so powerful. I don't want you to hurt yourself." I pleaded, hoping to get through to him. He was reckless in some circumstances, and that last thing we needed was for him to get hurt. I...don't want Nighteye's future to come to pass yet.

"Yeah! I punched him and my arm didn't break!" Midoriya joined me.

"Don't worry." He looked at us, grinning once again. To trick our fear. "It'll be alright!" He gave us a peace-sign with his fingers.

Furrowing my brows together, I hopped up and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I love you..." We had to clear the battlefield.

His expression softened momentarily, and he hushed his tone, "I love you, too..."

Letting go of him, I couldn't help but feel that familiar terror come over me.

"Be careful with Aizawa...his arms are broken."

Midoriya and Mineta carried him, Asui and I walking beside them to ensure they wouldn't drop him or anything.

That Nomu was created by someone to supposedly aid in the killing of Toshinori. He was the 'bioengineered anti-Symbol of Peace' supposedly.

As the ground shook behind us, I saw the same look of horrific contemplation on Midoriya's face. A shadow fell over his eyes.

"I'm nervous..." I whispered to him, swallowing hard.

He hummed, his lip quivering as he bit down on the inside of his mouth.

A cloud of smoke behind us began to fade out, and I heard the sound of struggling. I looked over my shoulder to find that the Nomu was holding tight to Toshinori's sides...fingers digging tightly into his scar. A warp gate separated two halves of the villain, obviously to create a strong grip; a prison built to keep him still.

My breath caught in my lungs, and the other students took notice of what was occurring.

"Toshinori!" I cried, my heart filled with that disgusting feeling of white-hot grief. 

"Asui, can you hold Mr. Aizawa for me?"

"Uhm, sure...What are you going to do?" She replaced him, her eyes wide with concern.