The Broken Boy of An Old Family

Ragdoll confirmed her former Quirk's functions down to the most mundane, tiny levels. She was glad to help the investigation, worried that the villain that stole her Quirk from her would do something dangerous.

Back at the police station, Izuku was being entertained and cheered up by a few of his school friends that came to visit.

"I'm okay, guys, really..." The boy insisted on them.

"Well, I know its a family issue, but I'm glad we were able to come to support you, Deku." Uraraka locked eyes with him for a moment while she took his scarred hand. She then immediately blushed from forehead to the collar of her shirt, and so did Izuku.

Cute.

"Is there anything you want us to get from your dorm for you, Midoriya?" Iida asked, moving his hand to rest it firmly on his friend's shoulder.

Izuku flinched from the force, shaking his head, "I only really need my phone charger. I've been here all night and my phone is dead..."

Yaoyorozu reached to her forearm and created one for Izuku's phone model, plugging it into the nearest outlet without a word and handing the other end to the boy, who professed his gratefulness.

The friends there were Uraraka, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Asui, Kirishima, and Bakugo. It was sweet that they were here to cheer up their classmate in the midst of this horrible familial discovery.

Toshinori was standing behind me as I wrote details of the case in my notebook I had been using when I visited All For One.

"You've taken so many notes! I'm surprised you didn't become a detective with your level of skill, my dear." His eyes darted over the words covering the page beside the one I was on.

I chuckled bitterly, "I'm beginning to think that was my calling all along...Hero...detective...teacher... not a plant shop owner. If I was one of those other three the whole time none of this would have happened..." I rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming on.

"Hey, hey, sit down. Don't forget, you're pregnant...you can't push yourself too much, and the stress getting to you concerns me...it's bad for you and the baby." He pulled a chair behind me, bending down beside me. His height was truly comical. "And besides...If you weren't a pretty flower shop owner...we wouldn't have gotten married, and Young Midoriya wouldn't have existed..."

I glanced over at the boy with his companions. Toshinori was right. No good event comes without a few bad consequences. I saw how much light Izuku brought into our lives. The only good thing to ever come from All For One.

I pressed my face into Toshinori's chest, letting his warmth envelop me, comforting me.

We decided that Toshinori and I would drive the Midoriyas and the kids back to UA, where they'd be relatively secure within the facilities of the dorms. They couldn't just sleep at the police station with all of this ruckus.

The rain clouds rolled in and the chilly wind kicked up as the three cars for transport began.

"Something feels off," I remember blurting out.

The driver up front laughed deeply. "Anything I can do to make it feel better back there, Mrs. Yagi?"

"No...I'll probably feel better back in a safe place." I took Toshinori's hand while I watched the rain patter on the window.

"Hey! Where are we going, you just drove past the gate!" Izuku yelled, spiking my panic.

The driver giggled like a school girl. It felt like someone dumped ice water down my spine, my hair stood on edge. Izuku, Toshinori, Inko and I watched in horror as the cop's persona melted away to show a little blonde girl, swimming in the uniform.