Chapter 31: Fushcia Gym

Zia spat out a leaf as she stuck her head through a bush, Sky and Emmy right behind her. "Where is this stupid gym anyways?" Emmy grumbled, throwing a twig she found on top of her head.

"I'm trying Emmy." Zia sighed, getting out of the bush, as does the other two. "Well hopefully it's soon because I'm getting tired of finding leaves and twigs in places there shouldn't be leaves and twigs. That, and Emmy's whining." Sky said, shaking her fur out, brush going flying.

"Hey! Watch where you fling that stuff!" Emmy exclaimed, dodging a twig. "I'm sorry I don't have hands or the sort." The Luxray rolled her eyes. "Stop you two, I'm trying to concentrate." Zia scolded, making the two shut up.

Zia got frustrated and hastily put the map away. "That's it, I'm taking a break. This is annoying." The girl mumbled, going to sit on a boulder next to a waterfall. Thinking this would be a good opportunity, Zia let out all of her Pokemon to stretch a little, get some water, and play.

She threw all 12 pokeballs out, excluding Sky and Emmy since they're already out, and watched as all her Pokemon appeared. "You guys can do whatever you want for a while. Just don't go to far." She said as they all split up to do their own things.

Gunnar and Avery flew around a bit. Kai, Ziton, and Tania went to swim in the little lake. Dimitri and Vinnie slept near a tree. Athena was grooming herself. Aine was floating in the air, giggling, probably thinking of pranks. Mayas was watching over everybody. Sky and Emmy were sitting next to Zia. Finally, Ciana was just sitting off to the side, looking a little out of place.

Zia frowned and walked over. "You know everyone here is friendly, they won't mind hanging out with you." She said as she sat next to the Electabuzz. "But I'm nervous." She whispered.

"You certainly weren't nervous when you challenged me to a battle. Ciana, I promise you'll be friends with everyone here in no time." Zia said, smiling gently. The electric-type nodded, feeling a bit better. "I-I heard you were looking for a gym, right?" The Pokemon hesitantly asked. Zia nodded, confused.

"Well, I-I was just wondering. If, well, maybe I could help?" Ciana asked. "Of course, if that's what you want. I'll make sure you get to do a battle when he get there... eventually." Zia muttered the last part, still upset about the map.

She breathed in before clapping her hands, standing up, gathering everyone's attention. "It's about time we move on." She announced, brining back all of her Pokemon besides Sky and Emmy who don't care for pokeballs. Then they continued to look for Fuchsia Gym.

"Are you sure Fuchsia Gym is around here?!" Emmy yelled, clinging on to a plank for dear life as the three of them crossed over a river. Sky and Zia stood behind her, staring at the Servine who is crawling across. "Yes, Emmy, I'm sure. There's a huge building right over there." Zia said bluntly, pointing off to the side.

There, finally, was the gym they had been looking for. Built in more historical Japanese architecture, it looked beautiful. They crossed the makeshift bridge and hurried over to the mansion, going inside. Zia knocked politely. Hearing no answer, she slowly opened the door to see it unlocked.

"Anybody home?" She shouted, still hearing no response. Unbeknownst to her, Emmy had leaned on a wall, only for it to spin around, causing her to disappear. Hearing a noise, Zia looked to see Emmy wasn't there anymore. "Emmy?" She asked, confused.

She walked over to the spot the Servine vanished from and looked suspiciously at the wall. She knocked on it a few times to find it hollow. "This is a secret door." She stated, realizing because this house is so old, it could still have these kinds of traps. Sky hummed and touched it, making it open.

Low and behold, Emmy was sitting on the other side. "That hurt! Stupid house." She grumbled. Suddenly, they all looked over to see a purple round Pokemon with pink eyes. It had two feet, two tiny hands, and two antennas.