Chapter 70: Professor Ivy

"So how are we going to get there?" Zia asked as she, Emmy, Sky, Kaida, and Sabrina walked through the forest. "You haven't figured it out yet?" The older psychic asked.

"No, I know we can't just walk there since its all islands. So I'm not really sure." Zia replied. "I could just teleport us there." Sabrina suggested. They all suddenly stopped and looked at her, shocked. "What?" She asked, confused.

"You can teleport?" Zia ask in disbelief. "Well, sure. You could too if you practiced enough. It's in the book I gave you as well." Sabrina pointed out as Zia pulled said book out.

Teleportation

Teleportation is an ability which moves the user and anyone touching the user to a different location without moving. It can only be used if the user has been to the location they desire to go before, or if there is a clear picture of said location.
Step 1: Imagine the desired destination in your mind.
Step 2: Place yourself in the image.

"So you've been to Professor Ivy's before?" Zia asked after reading the page. Sabrina nodded in answer. "She has asked me for favors in the past. Even before you showed me I can have emotions again, I'd still help out every once in a while. Mostly for the fact that it helped a Pokemon, but now it's because I view her as a friend as well. So by now I've made a few trips to Valencia Island, where her lab is." She explained as the younger nodded in acknowledgment.

"I'm glad you're not so lonely anymore." Zia smiled, happy she had helped the other. "Thank you. Now hold onto me." Sabrina instructed as Zia and her Pokemon grabbed her arms.

Then, they were suddenly in a lab, no longer in the forest they were just standing in. Zia looked around in wonder, excitement filling her at the thought that she could do this as well.

"Zia?" A voice questioned as she turned around to see a familiar trio. "Ash! Misty and Brock too!" She stated. She walked over and pet Pikachu. "Hello to you as well, Pikachu, Togepi." She added.

"It's good to see you, but why are you here?" Brock asked her. "Yeah, and where's KC?" Misty continued. "Also, why's Sabrina here?" Ash added another question. Zia scratched the back of her neck, not sure where to start.

"You can't tell anyone, alright?" She told them after a moment, glaring at them. They froze and nodded quickly, not wanting to anger her. It was then she noticed the other four people in the room. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Zia, I came here with Sabrina." She introduced as she held out her hand.

The woman in a lab coat with purple hair walked over and shook her hand. "I'm Professor Ivy. These three are my assistants, Faith, Hope, and Charity. It's an honor to meet you, Champion." She said politely, gesturing to the three girls behind her with big, rounded glasses. Three gasps of surprise were heard from behind the girl after those words were spoken.

"Champion?! What does that mean?!" Ash yelled. Zia turned back around and chuckled nervously. "I beat Lance, the previous Champion. Which makes me the current Champion." She replied, watching as all three of their mouths fell open in shock.

Sabrina walked over to Prof. Ivy. "You mentioned a pokeball that couldn't be opened?" She asked as the purplette nodded. "Yes, here it is." Ivy said as she picked up a gold and silver pokeball with the letters 'G' and 'S' engraved on it.

"I've named it the GS Ball. It won't open and it can't transported like normal pokeballs." She detailed. Sabrina held it in her hands as she stared at it, her eyes glowing red. The GS Ball was outlined in red as well, but something green overpowered the red as the psychic blinked in surprise, her eyes returning to normal.