p r o l o g u e

Taehyung rolled over in slumber.

The alarm rang for the seventh time.

The time? 7:45. School started at eight.

"Fuck me in the ass~" he groaned before sitting up.

"You sleep forever, get your fine ass up cutie or you're gonna be late." TJ, aka his best friend said as she sat on his desk chair, staring him down like a hawk.

Taehyung quickly got dressed before TJ handed him his bag. "Apparently the new neighbours are moving in tomorrow, I hope it's a cute guy."

"No I hope it's a cute guy." He retorted, "I need to be dicked down for real, pornhub isn't doing it and my mom almost found my subscription the other day when I forgot to go through the mail to take out my spending history receipt for my visa."

"Whatever, it'll probably be some old couple." She pouted as they exited the house and began their short walk to school. There was a vacant house to the left of Taehyung's and next to that one was TJ's. Being neighbours was a bonus to their friendship as they spent almost everyday together.

"Aye hey Tae are you coming to my mixer?" Jimin shouted running up to the two as they walked down the hall, his posse of athletes followed behind.

"We'll see." Taehyung said awkwardly. TJ had already fled the scene because Jimin and the "pussy posse" as the two addressed them as were nothing but trouble. "I have a project due that I have to finish that night."

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked. Taehyung raised his eyes brows at attention. "I haven't set a date yet. You. Are. Coming. Got that? You need to get laid already."

"I'm not a fan of parties and you know that."

"I know that you're a pussy. So what you need is to convert from a pussy to getting it in got it? Good. Also, put your wiener to use sometime. It's getting a little dusty." Jimin whispered the last part before turning on his heel and making his exit known with the rest of his posse, leaving Taehyung in the dust with his dusty wiener.

"So as you can see Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, our school is one of the best in the district." The principal said as he walked past Taehyung down the hall, followed by a man, a woman and someone in a black hoodie and sweat pants; hood up. "And especially for a track star like your son, we have an exceptional athletic program and training facilities here as well."

Taehyung heard the bell ring; he was late for History. He ran down the opposite hall and up the stairs, coming to the door right as his teacher was about to close it. The teacher looked at him with a glare. "You're lucky."

• Time Skip •

"Did you hear about that new kid at school?" TJ asked as she stood in the kitchen of her house, stirring the bowl of cake batter as Taehyung watched.

"Name?"

"I dunno his name, but apparently he's a huge athlete star and he's starting Monday." She stated while stopping her circular motions. "Get me the cupcake tin."

Taehyung quickly grabbed the baking tin TJ mentioned before she began pouring the batter into each small cup. "Oh."

TJ quickly slid the tin into the oven before sighing and setting a timer on her phone. "You wanna sleep over tonight? Tomorrow we can set out lawn chairs to watch the neighbours move in."

"Sounds good." Taehyung replied before the two made their way upstairs into TJ's bedroom. "Do you hear beeping?"

"I do." TJ replied suspiciously. The two began searching the room before Taehyung looked out the window.

"Oh it's just the neighbours."

"Oh.." TJ trailed off. "Oh! We have to go sit outside and watch!"

The two quickly hurried downstairs and out the front door. There was a moving truck with the ramp out in the driveway of the vacant house. Men carrying boxes into the house. There was another car that was parked on the side of the street as well.

"This is boring." TJ sighed before phone timer went off. "Time for cupcakes!" She giggled before racing inside.

Taehyung continued to stand there before his jaw dropped. A boy probably around the same age as him emerged from the house and went to the car, opening it and going into the car to grab something; a shirt. He pulled off the hoodie he was wearing, revealing the sweaty six pack down his abdomen.

"Taehyung what's taking you so long- oh.." TJ stated as she came out of the house holding a bag of icing sugar. "Oh shit time to dust off your weeny, good luck." She sputtered before hurrying back into the house, leaving Taehyung with the hot boy.

"Uh.. hey?" He asked, Taehyung was in shock.

"H-Hi." Taehyung stuttered snapping out of his daze. The boy chuckled, his laugh was perfect.

"You should close your mouth, you're going to catch flies." He hummed, softly pushing Taehyung's jaw up closing the boy's mouth. "I'm Jungkook."

A/N
I don't really know where this book is going so let's just go! I'm not going to post write (a thing I do where I write a bunch of chapters in advance so I can have a posting schedule.) so updates could take a while but my idea is fun so we'll see how into it I become! Anyway thanks for reading chapter 1!! ❤️ also, if you haven't yet. Hit me with a follow on Instagram! @plutotojupiter ! I just reached 100 followers so I totally recommend following me see all of my fun BTS memes and such :)

- TJKPOP