n i n e t e e n

"Why are they holding hands?" A random girl asked, making the group turn to see the two boys.

Jungkook and Taehyung intertwined their fingers as they walked cooly down the hallway.

Imagine it like a movie scene; yes it was that dramatic.

Jimin and his posse were standing near Jimin's locker; pausing to see the two walked down the hallway.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi asked as he chewed on his gum.

"Jimin, you seeing this?" Namjoon asked as the boys all seemed disgusted at the sight.

"Unfortunately." Jimin replied before walking over and splitting the pair up by putting himself in the middle. "Hey fuckers~"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You can go now. Thanks." He then elbowed Jimin in the gut sending him backward before Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand again and the two stopped walking.

Jungkook looked at Jimin before kissing Taehyung's cheek. The two then resumed walking.

Jimin wanted to puke.

"I'm sure it's easy being open about it now isn't it?" Jimin asked in a snarky tone. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand and turned to face Jimin.

"What are you talking about?"

"Middle school."

———

"I-I like you okay?" Jimin said softly before being pushed to the ground.

"Boys can't like boys!" Jungkook replied before laughing. "That's gay."

———

Jungkook's eyes widened. "That was you?"

"Yeah, and just for your information, I'm not gay I'm bisexual you homophobic dickwad." He stated before coming over to Jungkook and whispering. "You were supposed to pick me instead of him."

Then he walked off with his posse.

• Time Skip •

The two walked home, hand in hand.

That's when Taehyung saw the sign.

'For Sale' it said as it stood in the yard his ex-best friend's house.

"She's moving?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung shrugged considering they didn't talk so he couldn't answer.

"I mean, it's almost spring break so maybe she just wants a fresh start?"

"Why wouldn't she go in the summer then?"

"True." Taehyung then paused, "I dunno."

The two then entered Taehyung's house and went into the kitchen. "I wanna make cookies."

"Then make cookies." Jungkook replied.

"I'll need help."

"Then I'll help you."

• Time Skip •

"You're a twat!" Taehyung yelled as Jungkook through an egg at Taehyung's head.

Taehyung then fought back by throwing a fist full of raw cookie dough at the boy.

"I loved this shirt!" He cried as he looked at the dough plastered onto it. "I'm gonna punish you."

"Ew."

"What?"

"Don't say the word 'punish' its gross." Taehyung replied before Jungkook came over and started rubbing the egg yolk into Taehyung's hair. "Hey! Stop it!"

"No~" Jungkook cooed before Taehyung cracked an egg on the boy's head making him sighed. "Really?"

"No~" Taehyung mocked, distorting his voice.

"You're mean."

"You love me."

"You're right, but now it's time to clean up." Jungkook replied before there was a ding from Taehyung's phone; signalling that-

"The cookies are done!"

• Time Skip •

"I'm gonna miss you." Taehyung whispered as the two laid in his bed.

"Why?"

"Because you're my b-boyfriend." Taehyung replied awkwardly making Jungkook chuckle.

"No I mean why- that doesn't make sense then.." Jungkook replied before thinking aloud. "What do you mean?"

"I have to go visit my father."

"Where does he live?"

"San Francisco." Taehyung sighed. "He's a total dick to me though and all he does is drink."

"When are you going?"

"The week before Spring Break."

"Tae."

"Hmm?"

"That's next week."

"What?" Taehyung asked as he jolted up. He pulled out his phone and opened the calendar; sure enough. "I'm leaving in two days.."

A/N

They boutta be split! Poor bbs :(