t w e n t y - n i n e

Taehyung sat on the floor of the hotel, looking out the big window to on see the city lights.

He was also waiting for a certain someone to come cuddle with him.

He heard the door opened, continuing to look out the window.

"I'll be back later.. if you need anything text.." Jungkook stated, slightly distracted as he fixed himself up in the bathroom mirror.

"What?" Taehyung asked turning as Jungkook exited the bathroom. "I thought you were gonna stay with me tonight..?"

Jungkook cocked his head before remembering. "I'm so so sorry baby, really."

Taehyung smiled before his pout returned once again with Jungkook's words.

"But Charlie invited me to go to the bar with his friends and it's Charlie so.." Jungkook trailed off, "you know I can't say no-"

"Yeah, you can't say no to fucking Charlie because it's Charlie." Taehyung snapped, cutting Jungkook off in shock.

Taehyung turned around and re faced the window.

"Are you seriously being this childish?" Jungkook retorted making Taehyung stiffen.

"Just leave. I'm sure Charlie's waiting for you." Taehyung stated before he heard the door slam. He slowly exhaled, releasing the breath he didn't know he was holding.

He was still tense, going over the small fight in his head before exploding in sobs.

• Time Skip •

Taehyung laid in the dark, facing the window before hearing the door open quietly.

He held in his sniffle before feeling a body crawl in bed next to him.

"Leave me alone." He growled, shocking Jungkook as he sat up. The lamp light filled the room as Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

"Are you seriously still on about this?"

"Yes!" Taehyung replied, sitting and turning to him; his eyes red and puffy from crying and his cheeks tear stained.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at his saddened boyfriend. "What's wrong baby?"

He pulled the boy into his arms, Taehyung would've fought it off but he was craving the physical attention so bad he couldn't resist.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you-"

"Yes you are!" Taehyung sobbed as he clutched the sides of Jungkook's shirt. "When at all today have you spent time with me alone? You promised me earlier once you got back but you just came in before leaving again."

"I know, and I'm sorry.."

"Stop choosing Charlie over me." Taehyung's cries were reduced to sniffles as his words ran through Jungkook's mind.

He had realized what he had done.

"I promise you're my number one, I won't do it anymore okay?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung looked up at him. "I'm not worth crying over baby." He cooed as he wiped the boy's tears with the pads of his thumbs; Taehyung still gripping the sides of the boy's shirt like a koala while Jungkook laid him down.

He stroked the boy's hair before Taehyung's breath began to slow, then he kissed his forehead and whispered "I love you Tae Tae."

A/N

Thank you all for 500 READSSSSSSSSSSSS

:,) y'all I'm tearing

I'm gonna make a bonus chapter for this lovely milestone and it'll be pretty long bc it's a one shot

So anyway! Thank you all for reading and keeping up with this story! I love you all ❤️