n i n e

Taehyung sat alone in his house.

It was a Wednesday night; Taehyung hated Wednesday nights.

There was a quiet knock at the front door, making Taehyung curious.

He slowly opened the door to reveal his best friend holding a bottle of bubble bath and a candle while smiling softly.

• Time Skip •

"So you're a cheerleader now huh?" Taehyung asked as TJ sat across him in the soapy bathtub.

The bathtub in Taehyung's house was huge and it had jets on the bottom; perfect for soaking.

"Yeah, Seulgi got me in actually." She replied making Taehyung look lost.

"I thought you hated her?"

"I just got to know her and she's actually nice."

"Oh yeah.." Taehyung replied lowly earning a hum from TJ.

"Seriously, you should talk to her again, I think she'd be a nice friend."

"I dunno."

'The Trackstar's Slut.' He thought, thinking back to girl's words.

"Consider it, really. I'll even put in a good word." TJ replied before Taehyung half smiled.

It was fake but she didn't need to know that.

• Saturday •

Taehyung had kept a good face on when in front of Jungkook. Though he spent his lunch in the guitar room alone instead of with TJ.

Taehyung heard music blaring from outside, the sunset casted a shadow on the street making hit hard to see but easy to assume it was Jimin picking up Jungkook.

The car drove off, leaving Taehyung to his business. He decided to call TJ.

"Hey." He said, all he could hear was blaring music.

"Hey Tae, uh, I can't really talk right now—yeah pour me a cup!—can I call you back?" TJ said over the pounding noise.

"Yeah that's fine." Taehyung sighed before pressing the small red circle as the bottom of his phone screen before throwing his phone somewhere in his comforter.

He then laid back on his bed, thinking about nothing before sitting up.

"Wait. Why the fuck is she at a party?"

——–

"Alright everyone," Seulgi started, holding an empty beer bottle in her hands, "time for some spin the bottle."

Everyone shuffled spots in hopes of getting their girlfriend or boyfriend as their spin.

Namjoon went first, taking the bottle and spinning it. "Yes~" he whispered before lunging forward and pulling Yeri in for a kiss.

"Alright, I choose.. JK, you go." Namjoon said, Jungkook carefully spun the bottle.

He looked up at the recipient before smiling softly. TJ smiled back while the others in the circle began to "ou~".

Jungkook leaned in for a quick peck before taking a seat and trying to hide his embarrassment. "Jimin, go."

• Monday •

Taehyung walked into school alone again. Sure enough though, a familiar boy joined his side.

"C-Can we talk?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung shook his head.

"I've gotta get to class." Taehyung said simply. Jungkook seemed nervous but Taehyung was unsure as to why. Another familiar figure joined his other side.

"Hey Tae can we talk for sec?" TJ asked, Taehyung shook his head again.

"Can't, I'm gonna be late and I-" he paused, stuck to his locker was a picture of his best friend and his gay neighbour—whom he had a crush on—kissing. He was at a loss for words and knew the number one culprit.

Seulgi.

He turned on his heel, seeing a crowd of students at that point. Seulgi and Jimin were standing with the rest of the jocks. Taehyung made his way up to Seulgi before staring her down.

"Fuck you."

"Woah woah," Jimin started calmly, stepping infront of his girlfriend. "That's not the way to talk to a lady now is it?" He asked before clenching his fist and punching Taehyung in the face, sending him sprawling on the ground in pain.

Jimin looked at Taehyung before getting a punch to the face by Jungkook. He took his cheek in his hand for a moment before throwing a punch in return at Jungkook. Jungkook then pulled Jimin to the ground before the two began to wrestle.

Mr. Sung, the gym teacher began pulling them off of each other, the jocks assisting before he yelled "get to class!"

Students fled the scene as he talked to the two boys. Seulgi crouched down next to Taehyung before sighing. "I mean sure I took the picture, but can't you see I'm not at fault here?" She began, "I'm not the one who's telling everybody how "gay" you are now am I?"

She then stood up and walked off with Jimin.

"Taehyung, I'm so so sorry." TJ said as she crouched next to the boy. "It was a stupid game and it didn't mean anything I promise. I really do."

A/N

I have writers block and it's succccccks