t w o

"So what are you gonna do about the party?" TJ asked as she laid on Taehyung's bed. He sat at his desk typing a paper for History.

"I dunno. I mean I have till Saturday to devise a plan that'll save me." Taehyung sighed before shutting his laptop.

"Find a cute boy to bang, give him a wig and you're all set." She replied, turning over to look at Taehyung.

"What happens when he moans, you know guys have lower voices than girls."

"Not if they're a sub. All the little gay boys that want to be fucked squeal like the little piggie toe on your foot."

"I'm a sub."

"Then why is your voice so deep?"

"I dunno, maybe it's because I'm a guy. You're a dumb bitch you know that?" Taehyung stated before TJ got up to look out the window, jaw dropped. "What?"

Taehyung joined her next to window where his jaw also subsequently dropped.

Jungkook was shirtless, the lords had spoken as his bedroom window was exactly parallel to Taehyung's; making it so Taehyung got a perfect view of his washboard of an abdomen.

Taehyung turned to face TJ. "He's so hot, I'm not even kidding. How come all the hot guys are straight these days?" He then paused, "Hello?"

"Turn around." TJ replied quickly, she had been looking toward the window and ignoring him. Taehyung turned around and immediately gasped.

"I might've asked the same question about you." Jungkook stated as he rested on his open windowsill. "Mind if I join you?"

Taehyung silently shook his head before Jungkook pulled on a black hoodie and slid through his window before carefully crawling across the side roofing into Taehyung's bedroom.

"Welp look at the time~ I need to head to Seul- I mean, my house because I have a friend coming to work on a project." TJ stated before picking up her bag off the carpet and slinging it over her shoulder. "Bye loser."

"Later dork."

She smiled before exiting the room, shutting the door and leaving the two boys alone.

"Nice room, you have a great window view by the way." He said as he looked around at the photos on the walls.

"I'm sorry. If you heard.."

"No no, it's fine. Lots of guys look at me and wish they were gay so they could get a piece of this package so I really don't mind."

"But I-"

"Is this Seulgi?" He asked, pointing to a picture, Taehyung made his way over before nodding.

It was a picture of the two of them, they were the best of friends in elementary school. "We used to be best friends but then we drifted apart." He smiled sadly because he missed his friendship with her. "She left for a summer in middle school and came back a different person."

There was a quiet knock in the silence. Then another against the front window. Taehyung turned before hearing a third and seeing there tiny rocks on the over hang. "Get down." He said.

"Why?"

"It's Jimin."

Jungkook took a seat on the floor as Taehyung sat on the bed on his knees and lifted the window up.

"Hey dipsy, where's your new neighbour at?" He shouted as Taehyung shrugged.

"I dunno, don't ask me." He shouted back.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Kay." Jimin replied before walking back toward the car that had the pussy posse in it, getting in the drivers seat and looking back up toward the window then speeding off.

Taehyung took a seat on the floor, next to Jungkook. "You have someone awaiting your call."

"Yeah I guess so." Jungkook replied before they both stood up. "It was nice hiding in your bedroom."

"Thank you?"

"Right." He chuckled, making his way toward the window. "Goodnight."

"Night." Taehyung replied before Jungkook snuck back over to his house and going back trough his window and closing it. Taehyung closed his own window before laying on his bed.

He sighed, "You seriously had to come at the most awkward time you know that? I didn't feel like pumping one out but what am I supposed to do now?" Taehyung asked, looking at the raise in the crotch area of his pants. "This week is going to be so long."

A/N

I find it so funny how I'm making Tae's character. Also what's up my sleeve??? 🧐
I'll try and update tomorrow! Though I have to study for my exams :(

- TJKPOP ❤️