t h i r t y - f o u r

"Welcome back everyone." Mr. Sung said as he carried his clip board. "We have a new addition to the team; Mr. Charlie Puth." 

Everyone clapped boredly as Charlie sat next to Jungkook who sat next to Taehyung, holding his hand tightly.

"We won't be doing much since there are only a few weeks left of the school year so this is kind of it." He stated, a sad smile playing his face as just about his whole team were graduating; they had all been there since their freshman year.

"I don't even think we'll be able to have anymore practices; since they're setting up for prom in here." He sighed before Jimin got up.

"This is a gift from all of us, we just wanted to thank you for making our time here one to remember coach." He said as he handed Mr. Sung a trophy that was engraved Best Coach on it and a card.

Inside of the card was a team photo which was signed by everyone and a cruise package for him and his wife.

"Holy shit you guys, why would you buy this?" He asked as he held up the cruise package.

"We're broke but you deserve it." Yoongi stated half asleep on Namjoon's shoulder.

"We've all been psychopaths for the past four years so take it because we're not taking it back." Taehyung added making the rest of the group nod in agreement.

"You guys.." he mumbled before wiping a few tears. The whole group got up and circled around him before chanting "Sung, Sung, Sung."

They all laughed as he shooed them away before hugging each one of them.

• Time Skip •

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook in his backyard playground. They were sitting on the ground looking at each other.

"Do you really think we'll see each other again? I mean, after you leave?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook looked back at him.

"Yeah, it's hard enough for me to just leave you behind. Knowing me I'll hunt you down." He replied jokingly, chuckling at his comment.

Taehyung smiled before sliding next to him and resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know?"

"Do you want me to write you letters?"

"No." Taehyung chuckled, "you won't have time for that."

"What about you? What are your plans?"

"I'm going to university to become a kinesiologist."

"What's that?" Jungkook asked.

"It's how I get to do what I'm already doing without being illegal."

"Oh." Jungkook replied before sitting up. "Why can't it be illegal? I mean you already know the whole game."

Taehyung chuckled. "I need a degree to practice. So even though I know the 'game' I still have to go to school for it."

"It'll be easy for you then right?" Jungkook asked again, Taehyung nodded.

The two then hugged.

They stayed silent before Jungkook whispered words Taehyung would never forget.

"You're my person."