f i f t e e n

"You're not gonna die I promise. Do you want a few morphine tablets? They help with the pain." Jungkook nodded as Taehyung got up and came back with a small cup of water and two tablets. Jungkook swallowed them down before sighing.

Taehyung began filling the water with buckets of ice, waiting for Jungkook's muscles to stop seizing and the tablets to kick in. "Tell me when the pain improves okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook replied. He sounded exhausted as he sat in the tub. "So I'm not going to die?"

"No." Taehyung chuckled as he went to grab a towel before rolling a stool over and sitting next to the tub. "Yugyeom gave you a mixture of an adrenaline shot and magnesium in your water; both clear so it was undetectable. When you mix opposite things it creates a reaction; like in chemistry."

"Oh."

"So when you consumed them your muscles were over exerting trying to absorb everything so they gave out and seized."

"So I'm not gonna die?"

"Did your morphine kick in yet?"

Jungkook nodded slowly as he began to relax.

"Wanna date me?" Jungkook asked slowly, smiling.

"No." Taehyung chuckled.

"Whadaya mean?" He asked letting his head fall back. His expression looked blank. "Why not? I love you."

He then began to cry.

"You've made me so happy during the time that I've been here. I would never tell you this but it's true and you're great and I-I-I. Please love me." He cried softly before looking back at Taehyung.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"You're high right now you know that right?"

"I'm high in the sky?"

"Uh-"

"Like an airplane~ We goin' from New York to Cali~ London to Paris~ Tokyo, Italy~ Hong Kong to Brazil~" he sang, swinging his index finger back and forth as if he was conducting.

"Maybe?"

"Most people call me a bunny, you know?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Wanna know why?"

"Sure."

"No, it's a secret~" he sang before giggling. "Do you really wanna know?"

"Sure."

Jungkook leaned over the edge of the tub and held up his hand as if he was gonna tell a secret. "It's because I can eat dick like a carrot- WoAh WoAh WoAh~" he yelled, straight into Taehyung's ear.

"That's a secret you'll have to find out yourself baby." He said before biting his bottom lip and lazily winking his eye.

He looked more drunk than sexy.

Taehyung chuckled before hovering over Jungkook and taking the towel to wipe the sweat from Jungkook's face and dry his hair.

"Give me a kiss." Jungkook instructed.

Taehyung knew it was against the rules.

"Kiss." Jungkook repeated. Taehyung quickly pecked the boy before he began to cry. "This is the happiest moment of my life~ you're the best boyfriend ever~"

"I'm not your boyfriend."Taehyung replied taking a seat.

"What?" Jungkook asked hurt before clutching his shirt where his heart would be.

"How are you feeling?" Mr. Sung asked as he entered the clinic and looked at Jungkook who was laying in the ice water holding his shirt.

"Heart broken sir." Jungkook replied simply.

"Uh-"

"He took a few morphine tablets so he's a little.."

"Right." Mr. Sung replied before crouching down next to the tub. "Jungkook, you qualified for the championship."

"Really?" He asked before crying. "This is the happiest moment of my life~"

Mr. Sung stood up. "The bus should be here in about two hours, we still have the jumping and throwing events so I know you know what to do."

Taehyung nodded before Mr. Sung left the room. Taehyung turned back to face Jungkook to see that he was asleep.

He moved the boy's shoes over to one of the beds before beginning to drain the tub.

He got a towel from the cupboard before making his way back to the boy.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung hummed softly, the boy mumbled before Taehyung lifted him up slowly. The boy's face showed discomfort as Taehyung helped him out of the tub. Taehyung pulled off the boy's shirt before drying off his upper body with the towel.

He led the boy to the bed before laying him down and pulling off his shorts, stopping to dry the boy's legs.

He placed the clothes into the dryer before looking back at him. He was sleeping soundly on the bed,

In his underwear.

Taehyung slid the curtain around his bed closed for his own privacy.

He then went back to tidying up.

A/N

Ouuuuuuu I'm on FIRe