t w e l v e

Taehyung walked into school, there was casual whispers that he had become accustomed two over the last few weeks.

He made his way to his locker before opening it and taking out his textbook.

"And so you told everyone?!" A familiar voice screamed. Taehyung closed his locker to see TJ standing in front of Seulgi, her face red with anger.

"I was bored." Seulgi replied with bored expression before TJ did something Taehyung would have never expected.

She pulled Seulgi to the ground by her hair.

"Ow my hair!" She screamed as TJ straddled her.

"Fuck you!" She screamed as she slapped Seulgi over and over again.

Seulgi then managed to flip the two so she was on the top. "That's not very lady like TJ, get a grip." She growled the last part before slapping the girl.

Taehyung watched in shock as students circled around to watch. The two girls were screaming at each other at that point, their cheeks red from the slapping and hair matted from being pulled.

TJ managed to turn it around again so she was on the top. Irene and Wendy soon stepped in to pull TJ off of Seulgi and hold her.

"What the fuck was that bitch?!" She screamed, even Jimin and his posse were there now, Jungkook included. "Was it really worth fighting over? You're a backstabbing whore who only cared about her own personal gain!" She paused before looking at Taehyung. "You wanted to be popular and to do that you threw your only friend under the bus and now everyone knows the kind of person you really are TJ." Seulgi began to laugh. "Maybe Taehyung will never love me back but I still won because I never have to deal with you trying to kiss my ass again. Now get out of my face."

"What?" Jimin asked as Seulgi turned around shocked. "You love Taehyung?"

"Oh.. no baby I-"

Jimin turned and walked off, the jocks stayed unsure of what to do.

Seulgi looked from Taehyung to TJ before slapping her once again before storming off in the other direction.

• Time Skip •

Jungkook laid in Taehyung's bed, Taehyung laid on his chest.

"Is it strange I feel relieved?"

"No, but it's going to get better now." Jungkook replied as he made circles on Taehyung's back.

Taehyung hummed, "Are you going to the track finals? Is Mr. Sung letting you go?"

"Yeah, at my old school in Busan I qualified so I can go. I wish you could come with me."

'If only you knew.' Taehyung thought.

"Yeah me too." He replied as Jungkook sighed.

"Are the track meets popular here?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded. "Then why don't you come watch?"

"I can't."

"And why not?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

"I have an important place I need to be that day."

A/N

This story's turning a new leaf :o

^ Also, should I write a smut scene? I really don't know and I hate making decisions alone.

^^ Also, how are y'all enjoying this book so far? Any feedback?

^^^ Also, THANK YOU FOR 200 reads in like three days Oml you guys 😭 ily