t w e n t y - f o u r

Taehyung took his suitcase from the turnstile before rolling it to the meeting gate.

As usual, his mother was there; along with Jungkook.

Jungkook ran forward and enveloped him. Taehyung could feel tears in his eyes.

The boy was wearing sunglasses to cover the black eye he had gotten from his father while on the plane.

Jungkook slowly pulled off the large sunglasses before gasping. "Tae.."

"My poor baby." His mother said as he was pulled into her embrace. Tae quickly pushed the sun glasses back up to cover his eyes before the three began to make their way out of the aport. "He's signing away all his parental rights you know."

"Really?" Taehyung asked as his mother nodded.

The two boys sat in the back, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand before stroking it with his thumb.

"I'm glad you stuck your ground for you and Jungkook."

'Wait, what?' Taehyung thought before Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"You should've told me you two were dating sooner."

"Yeah." Jungkook added in, earning a glare from Taehyung.

He knew he was pushing the boy's buttons and he was loving every second of it.

"So he told you?" Taehyung asked his mother, she hummed making Jungkook chuckle.

"I had coffee with her."

"So that's why you had that box of condoms on your desk?" She asked making Jungkook look curiously at him.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he remembered the night of Jimin's party.

"Uh-"

"Condoms?" Jungkook asked dramatically, "When did you buy condoms? You said you didn't have any when I asked-"

"Oh my god." Taehyung replied as he slapped the others shoulder as he chuckled. "Mom I swear my dongle hasn't seen the inside of anything but my pants."

He then paused.

"Why were you in my room anyway?"

"I was cleaning it, looking for your socks for laundry and the box was just sitting there and so I put it into the drawer of your nightstand instead; makes those little guys easier to grab in situations." She replied making Jungkook snort with laughter.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Taehyung stated as Jungkook and his mother continued to tease him about the condoms.

• Time Skip •

Taehyung exited his house, he was going to get the mail from the mailbox at the end of the driveway.

He saw a moving truck two houses down, TJ's father helping a guy in a jumpsuit move a couch.

Taehyung decided to go investigate.

As he neared the property, he noticed the familiar girl leaned up against the post on the porch.

"Hey dork." He said lightly.

She looked up and smiled softly, yet unsure, "Hey loser, how'd that look happen?" She asked, concerned about the black eye.

"Being gay is hard let me tell you."

"Eh, it'll get easier. People are evolving right? To think of it, this week the school counsellors began a counselling day once a week for students who were questioning their sexuality and or just wanted to be open to someone."

"That's really great." Taehyung replied before standing next to her. "So where are you off to?"

"I got accepted into UCLA for an AP Pre-English scholarship I'm going to become an English teacher."

"Wow, smart move. I'm just seeing where my road takes me." He stated with a breathy laugh. "Why are you leaving so early?"

"Well, I have my orientation next week and we start classes in the second last week of August; meaning I have just enough time to get a summer job and make some cash before school to pay for text books."

"TJ! Come on we're leaving now!" Her father called. She looked at Taehyung.

"I-"

Taehyung pulled her into a hug.

They released as she sucked in air. "I'm sorry about everything. Really."

"I know. You are such a good person and it was an innocent mistake. You're a greedy whore too but I won't get into that now." Taehyung stated making her laugh before the two hugged once more.

She began walking off the porch. "Later dork."

She opened the door to the car, stopping and looking back to see Taehyung smiling sadly.

"Later loser!" She yelled before getting into the car and driving off.

Taehyung felt his eyes began to water as his ex best friend drove away.

All their good memories flooded his mind as he wiped his few stray tears.

A/N

I cried y'all I swear :,(