o n e

"Hey uh.. are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he laid on the front lawn before TJ's house.

He had fainted.

"W-What happened?" He asked before Jungkook sighed and TJ ran over to the two.

"What happened?"

"That's what I said." Taehyung said pouting and crossing his arms. Taehyung continued to look at the man hovering over him, Sweat glistening above his left eyebrow.

What a yummy piece of meat.

"Jungkook?!" A voice called from the neighbouring house.

"Welp. Looks like I've gotta go.. it was nice meeting you.. ?" He paused. "Who are you again?"

"Right." Taehyung mumbled, not even comprehending what he was saying.

"Right..?"

"Wrong." Taehyung said again, this time sitting up. "Taehyung."

"Taehyung?"

"Right."

"Right. Goodbye Taehyung." Jungkook replied smiling before turning and making his way into the house.

"Oh my lord." Taehyung gasped before falling back on to the grass. "Jesus really does exist."

• Monday •

Taehyung walked into school cautiously, thumbs behind the straps of his bag lazily as he walked. TJ had already hurried to her first class to get the corner desk like she always did; leaving Taehyung to deal with-

"Look here's my main man." Jimin said coming over with him. "Jungkook, this is Kim Taehyung. The school's resident baby boy. He has the longest record of keeping his pants on in the bedroom because he's always alone." Jimin pouted before the rest of his fellow athletes began to laugh. "Or no, what about that girl? PJ?"

"TJ.." Taehyung replied trailing off.

"Oh yeah, anyway that's not the point. I actually just wanted to remind you about my mixer. It's going down this Saturday and you're coming." Jimin stated, Taehyung's eyes moved to study Jungkook. "Jungkook said he'd bring you, because I knew you wouldn't come alone."

"That sounds great." Taehyung said through gritted teeth, earning a smile from Jimin.

"I thought so! All I'm trying to do is help you my man, get your car in the car wash you know?"

"Ew." Jungkook said under his breath making Taehyung hold back a laugh.

"Whatever." Jimin stated, lightly shoving Jungkook's shoulder. "You get my reference. You're super lucky though! Jungkook's in the same situation as you too!"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other as Jimin chuckled. "Neither of you have gotten it in, in I think forever. So you two can devise a plan to get some pussy this weekend!"

Taehyung fake coughed. "Oh man, I think I'm getting sick. I'm not sure if I'll be able to come." He then sniffled just to seal the deal.

"Bro! Girls don't care if you're sick, it's not like your dick is going to give them the flu or something, stop making excuses. You'll scare the newbie." Jimin replied before a group of girls hurried over, Jimin grabbed one of them by the waist before pecking her on the lips. "Hi baby."

The girl was Kang Seulgi, Jimin's girlfriend. She was the captain of the cheer team, making the two the "power couple" of the school. It made Taehyung sick.

The other four girls behind her went to their boyfriends within Jimin's posse before Jungkook sighed.

"Well I better get to class." He said awkwardly, Taehyung nodded.

"Actually, I want to see what you can do first newbie." Jimin replied, adapting Jungkook's new nickname to newbie. "And Taehyung can watch."

Jimin then turned, still keeping his arm around Seulgi's waist as he walked. The other boys followed with their girlfriends before Jungkook and Taehyung followed along at the back.

"So you really don't want to go to that party huh?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung shook his head nervously before Jungkook chuckled. "Me neither."

Taehyung felt his eyes light up slightly. 'He doesn't want to go either. Perfect!' He thought before Jimin cleared his throat.

"You're going to run the whole track once, and  you and I are going to race." He said before removing his bomber jacket. Seulgi took the jacket before Jimin opened the door to the track, letting everyone follow him in.

Taehyung stood off to the side as Jungkook and Jimin were in starting position on the track. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"On your mark."

"Get set."

"Go!" He shouted, both boys took off, leaving him in the dust. Jimin quickly took the lead, beginning to go around the corner but fell back after he began to slowdown.

Jungkook sped past him and took the other corner before passing Taehyung, winning the race.

There was more than just nine people cheering, Taehyung looked to the window to see students standing and cheering from behind the glass.

Jungkook bowed toward the window as Jimin jogged up to him and patted his shoulder. "You're definitely something Jungkook." Jimin wiped the sweat from his forehead before chuckling. "Everybody already wants you! Especially the girls!"

'And especially the guys.' Taehyung thought before putting his hands together to clap for the boy.

A/N

bangtanvelvet hoesssss

Just to make it clear, here's who's dating who:

Jimin and Seulgi
Hoseok and Joy
Yoongi and Wendy
Jin and Irene
Namjoon and Yeri

Anyway thanks for reading ❤️

- TJKPOP :)