s i x t e e n

Taehyung pulled the clothes out of the dryer, warm air filled the clinic as he folded them and placed them on the bed next to Jungkook's.

He knew it was almost an hour and a half since he gave Jungkook the morphine tablets meaning-

"T-Tae?" A soft voice croaked, making Taehyung go behind the curtain to see the boy looking at him weakly.

Taehyung smiled before going off to grab the rolling stool he had left near the tub and a fresh towel. He rolled the stool through the curtain before taking a seat next to the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked as he wiped the sweat forming on Jungkook's face. He then opened the curtain just enough so he could roll on his stool to get the boy water.

He came back with a cup before Jungkook took it and began to chug it. "Slowly." Taehyung said, pulling the cup from the boy's lips. "We have to get you dressed and on the bus right away."

Jungkook looked down, before his cheeks darkened to a deep crimson. "Aren't my clothes wet?"

"I dried them."

"Thank you." Jungkook replied softly as Taehyung got up and got the clothing before bringing them over and placing them on the bed.

"Alright, lets sit you up." Taehyung said, leaning over Jungkook to grab his back and lifting him up.

Jungkook tensed before sitting up and leaning onto to Taehyung, he rubbed the boy's back before pushing him back slightly so he was sitting on his own.

Taehyung then quickly slid the t-shirt over his head and pulled it down before grabbing the boy's shorts and sliding his feet through.

Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders before standing. Taehyung pulled up the shorts before looking up.

"T-Thank you.." Jungkook whispered before moving his hands to Taehyung's cheeks and kissing him softly.

They parted slowly before Taehyung heard the door open.

"Tae?" Ji Woo called out, "Mr. Sung said you can take Jungkook to the bus. They're just finishing up the last event."

"Sounds good." Taehyung replied from behind the curtain before hearing the door re open and close. "Guess we should get you on the bus huh?"

Jungkook nodded, taking a seat back on the bed. Taehyung crouched down to put the boy's shoes on. "You look good down there." Jungkook chuckled.

"Shut up." Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes and tying the second show before popping up. He opened the curtain before placing his hand around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyung's shoulder before they began to walk, Jungkook grunting in pain as they did so.

As they exited the clinic, there was no sign of Yugyeom or the rest of the team as they walked past the track to get to the bus.

"Come over tonight." Jungkook said as the two worked to carry his weight.

"Huh?"

"Come into my bedroom and relax me." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, making him blush.

The bus driver opened the door as Taehyung somehow managed to get Jungkook onto the bus and into a seat.

"We won the gold~" the rest of the team sang as they got on the bus.

"You did really good out there today JK!" Jimin said before handing him three golden medals.

Mr. Sung entered the bus and cheered along with the others before it began to make its way back to their home school.

"I think you're my chemistry."

"What?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook look away sheepishly.

"Nothing."

A/N

y'all didn't answer my question~ tell me if this stuff boutta get +18