s i x

• Wednesday •

"So what do you do at sleepovers?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung gasped.

"Have you never had a sleepover?" Taehyung asked in shocked before Jungkook nodded. The two boys were walking home from school together.

"Yo Tae, look." Jungkook said, pointing forward. "Isn't that Seulgi's car? Parked in infront of TJ's house?"

Taehyung looked and gasped before he grabbed Jungkook and pushed him into a bush. "Ow-"

"Shh! They're coming out." Taehyung stated.

"So you know the drill, send me the photos you get and let me know if you learn anything new. Then I'll lighten the load for you. Though I'll have to help you out a bit before I hand you my piece of the pie." Seulgi said before clearing her throat. "Come on girls."

There were the sounds of high heels and car doors opening before the car roared to life and sped off. "Okay I think we're good now." Taehyung stated before him and Jungkook got out of the bush and brushed themselves off.

• Time Skip •

The two boys laid on the floor, two bowls full of papers laid in the middle of them. "Alright your turn, truth of dare?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung picked a piece of paper out of the 'Truth' bowl and unfolded it.

'Crush'

Taehyung's eyes went wide before Jungkook got up. "Hold on one sec, I gotta go~" he sighed before he jogged off to the bathroom.

Taehyung impulsively switched his paper for another.

'First Kiss'

"Sorry, okay go." Jungkook said, getting back onto the floor.

"I haven't had my first kiss." Taehyung said smugly, placing the paper down next to himself, making Jungkook take a paper from the 'Dare' bowl.

'Kiss the player to your left'

"Well, how do you feel about having it now?"

"What?"

"Or I mean, it doesn't specify. Come here." Jungkook said, leaning forward. Taehyung obliged as Jungkook placed a soft kiss on the boy's cheek, making him blush.

"You're turn."

• Time Skip •

Taehyung and Jungkook were at the lonely playground in the bush. Taehyung sat on his usual spot on the circle climber as Jungkook watched him closely.

"You know, I wouldn't've minded." Taehyung said softly.

"Minded what?" Jungkook asked, coming closer to hear the boy.

"If you kissed me." Taehyung replied shyly, "on the lips."

Jungkook huffed softly before taking Taehyung's hand in his, intertwining their fingers before looking up at him, now inches apart from his face.

Taehyung moved his face closer to Jungkook's before both their lips touched softly in the darkness. They both held onto the kiss before breaking it to breathe.

"You win."

• Time Skip •

Jungkook was on top of Taehyung as they made out on the boy's bed. Jungkook began to make his way to Taehyung's neck, kissing his jaw and leaving butterfly kisses down Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook up so that he was laying next to the boy. "Cuddle with me."

Jungkook smiled before kissing the boy again, holding it for a minute before wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pulling him close.

"You're my safe place." Taehyung whispered. "Thank you for that."