e l e v e n

Taehyung laid in the middle of the street.

Kookie 👯‍♂️

Jungkook
What are you doing?

Taehyung
Nm, u?

Jungkook
Is that u lying on the road rn?

Taehyung
Why yes am I :)

Jungkook
Why?

Taehyung
I'm waiting to get run over by a car

"Get up." Jungkook stated as he stood over the boy.

"No." Taehyung replied simply before sticking his tongue out. "I don't have to listen to you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Taehyung replied as Jungkook scoffed.

"I'm not the one who told Seulgi about us. You almost ruined my reputation by the way. I thought you hated her." Jungkook stated making Taehyung's eyes go wide.

"I thought.. you told Seulgi about us.."

"I defended you, and you got punched in the face by her dick boyfriend." He stated nonchalantly.

Jungkook was still sporting a bruised jaw from the incident. Taehyung had a bruised cheek bone while Jimin had a whole black eye.

"So you didn't tell?"

"Why would I?" He asked looking at the sky which was accompanying the setting sun.

"Because you're a fuck boy who used to me just so you could say you manipulated the loser?"

"You're not a loser Tae." Jungkook sighed looking back down at the boy. "I'm also not a fuckboy; I'm a virgin thank you very much."

Taehyung was at a loss for words.

"If you need somebody to blame and you still blame me I don't care. I really like you though so it sucks because I thought I had a chance with you." He replied before turning and beginning to walk down the street.

Taehyung stood up quickly and watched him walk away. "Jeon Jungkook!" He yelled.

Jungkook turned around, looking intently as the boy. "I love you!" He yelled again.

What even was love?

Taehyung had found it so easy to just blurt the word out.

He felt an overwhelming feeling in his stomach as he began running toward the boy.

The boy he truly loved.

Jungkook opened his arms as Taehyung jumped into them.

Their two lips locked so easily as Taehyung grabbed a hold of Jungkook's face while Jungkook held Taehyung up by the thighs.

Jungkook let Taehyung down slowly before smiling.

"I'm sorry I ignored you."

"I love you too." Jungkook replied before sighing the pausing. "Wait- If it wasn't me, or you, then who could it be?"

"Seulgi?"

"Is there anyone else who knows about your sexuality besides me?"

Taehyung's jaw dropped as he felt tears form in his eyes before he ran straight to TJ's house.

"Open the door you sub sequential whore!" Taehyung yelled as he banged on her door.

She opened it slowly, "What happened-"

"I've known you for five years. Five fucking years you knew I was gay and you made me a promise to keep that a secret. But did you? Clearly not considering you told Seulgi who used it against me!"

"She used it against you?"

"You're not even going to deny it?"

"She said she wouldn't!"

"She's Seulgi! She's a stuck up bitch who probably has a frozen hot dog stuck up her vagina!" Taehyung then paused, "what did she promise you?"

"What?"

"I know you TJ. You're a greedy whore. What the fuck did she say she would do?!"

• Time Skip •

Taehyung stormed off back to his house, entering his home and stomping up the stairs into his bedroom where he slammed the door and began to sob on the floor.

"Hey hey." Jungkook said softly pulling Taehyung into his embrace on the floor.

"S-She was m-my.. my best friend!" He sobbed into the boy as Jungkook silently rubbed his back soothingly. "She betrayed me!"

"You know, girls are so much drama Tae."

"I thought that was just Seulgi though."

"Nope, that's definitely a slice of life if I'd say anything. It'll be okay though, things will resolve."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Positive, take it from me; there are real perks to being gay."

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung sniffled looking up and Jungkook who wiped the boy's tears with his thumbs before kissing his forehead.

"Yeah, because nows the fun part where you watch the girls bitchslap each other into oblivion."

A/N

Triple update?? Hellooo 🤠