t h i r t y - t h r e e

"Open the window."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine then, I'll talk through the glass." Jungkook stated frustratedly.

"No."

"Alright look, I know I was a dick to you during the games because of Charlie but I miss you, you know?"

"No."

"Stop! I want to spend time with you."

"Oh now you do?"

"I'm leaving in a week and a half." He blurted. Taehyung immediately opened the window.

"What?"

"I got accepted to UCLA for a sports scholarship and I'm leaving next week." He stated. "I want to spend my time with you before I leave."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into an embrace before beginning to cry.

"Don't cry over me baby. I'm not worth your tears."

'Oh but how you are'

———

"We won't see each other you know that?" Taehyung asked as he laid on Jungkook's chest.

All his previous anger had dissipated with the boy's news.

Jungkook hummed in response, indicating he understand.

"Are we going to stay together?" Taehyung asked shifting to look up at the boy.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he thought. "What do you think?"

"Is it going to hurt more than it does now?"

Jungkook nodded before the two both mutually agreed upon the idea.

"If you love something let it free and if it comes back then it was meant to be." Jungkook hummed as Taehyung laid his head back onto the boy's chest before feeling a few stray tears fall from his face. "This doesn't have to be sad okay?"

Taehyung nodded silently as the two laid in his dark room.

"You were the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me." Taehyung whispered. "You made me feel like I wasn't fucked up for loving you. You helped so many people see their true colours yet you created so many problems. You're blessing within a curse and I'm going to miss that."

Jungkook sniffled slightly. "I love you Tae Tae."

"I love you too.. Kookie."

A/N

A filler :/

This book is winding down which is bitter sweet but who knows, might be a sequel?

Probably not for a bit though bc I have the Namjin sequel to write :)