t h i r t y - o n e

"The closing ceremony is tonight." Jimin sighed as he laid on the examination table, he had rolled his ankle. "I'm over this, I just wanna go home."

"I know but we're going tomorrow so it's not that bad. Imagine if it was only the first day." Taehyung replied while wrapping the injury.

Jungkook sat up, pulling Taehyung closer by the collar of his jacket. "I'm glad it's not."

"Me too." Taehyung giggle before Jimin released the boy and went back to his dramatic sulking.

———

Jungkook released a low growl he didn't noticed until, "woah, what was that?"

"Oh.. sorry." Jungkook replied as he released his tension.

"What are you so riled up about lately?" Charlie asked making Jungkook sigh. "You know, I could help you relax tonight if need be."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at the boy, he smirked before biting his lip.

"No no." He chuckled nervously. "It's just-"

Jungkook stopped himself as he watched Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug.

The boy immediately jumped up and began making his way over to the pair.

"Jungkook look out!" Charlie yelled, Jungkook looked to see runners heading straight for him.

He was sent crashing to the ground.

"Holy shit." Charlie said as he hovered over the boy. Then Charlie went flying to the side.

Taehyung has body checked him.

"Um ow?"

Taehyung bent down, beginning to check for broken bones. "You're an idiot Jungkook."

"I-"

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Taehyung scolded as he concluded the boy probably just had a concussion.

"I just-"

"I don't even want to hear it, let's get you back to my station."

Jungkook honestly didn't feel like trying to argue since he had a pounding headache. Taehyung helped him up before walking with him back to his medic station.

"You, off." Taehyung said to Jimin before the boy moved to a chair. Jungkook laid on the table, covering his eyes as the light hurt them.

"Jungkook you're an-"

"Leave my boyfriend alone you twat bag." Jungkook said sitting up and going to jump for him.

"No!" Taehyung scolded laying the boy flat down with force.

"Ow~" Jungkook groaned his voice coarse.

"Don't hit him you jackass."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What?" Taehyung, Jimin and Charlie asked as the boy approached.

"With who?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded.

"You're dating him?" Charlie asked, he looked kinda grossed out which sent Taehyung off the rails.

"Hold my jacket I'm boutta pounce!" He yelled jumping for the boy, Jimin held him back.

"We just had this issue-"

"Stop touching him you perv!" Jungkook yelled at Jimin.

"Alright all of you stop!" Jiwoo yelled as she joined the group. "Taehyung you're done, get back to the hotel right now. Jimin you too. Charlie I'm sure your coach would love to hear about you fighting with another team." She replied sarcastically before he hurried off.

Taehyung slapped Jungkook before storming off, Jimin hobbling behind.

• Time Skip •

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked as Taehyung rolled his suitcase down the hall.

"Home, I'm catching the flight tonight." He replied in anger as he stomped.

"But what about the-"

"I don't care! I'm leaving!"

He got onto the elevator before Jimin could say another word, leaving the boy alone.

———

Jungkook burst into the hotel room.

Taehyung hadn't gone to the ceremony.

"Where the fuck did he go?!"

"He left." Jimin stated simply as he leaned against the door.

"What?" Jungkook asked as he turned.

"He was so angry that you ignored him so he left after Jiwoo ordered him to leave."

"Where is he now?"

"On his flight home."