l e t t e r : t h r e e

Dear Taehyung,

I'm so exhausted from training for the championship next week.

Seulgi isn't on the cheer team anymore as far as I know; if she is then she hasn't been showing up to the practices.

Since we have to practice so much we've shared the gym with them for our jumping events and working out.

Mr. Sung is making us do the beep test tomorrow and I'm not having it; I mean I know why we do it but I don't think it's necessary.

Anyway how are you today?

I miss you still, if I haven't said that enough over the past two letters.

"This is the third?" His father asked as he sat on the couch reading it.

Taehyung was out somewhere he didn't care. He took another swig of the whiskey bottle in his hand.

His father continued to read the letter as the door opened, revealing his son.

"Where's the mail pile?" He asked as usually, his father would put the mail somewhere and forget about it.

"I thought I'd go through it today." He said as Taehyung looked at the empty envelope on the table.

"That's for me." Taehyung stated as he recognized the envelope. It said his name is Jungkook's handwriting.

He could recognize it from a mile away.

"Oh, no it's just junk mail." His father said as he simply ripped the paper in half.

Taehyung's heart ripped too.

"Anything-"

"Fuck you."

His father looked at him shocked.

"What?"

"Fuck. You." Taehyung replied again before his father stood up and threw his whiskey bottle toward a wall; smashing the bottle and creating a small spot in the carpet of liquid and fragments of glass.

"You do not speak to me that way!" He yelled before bolting forward and clutching a fistful of the boy's shirt in his hands.

Taehyung was jerked forward before looking at his father with a fearful expression.

"Repeat yourself again, I dare you." He growled. Taehyung swallowed in fear before thinking about Jungkook.

He also thought about Jimin, Seulgi, and everyone who had doubted him and got mad at him for who he loved.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung screamed, he felt tears pouring down his face. His father looked confused before anger consumed him.

He did something Taehyung would never expect as he sprawled on the floor.

His father had punched him.

Then he went to his room and slammed the door, leaving Taehyung on the floor in pain.

He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number before holding it to his ear.

"Hello?"

Taehyung sobbed.

"M-Mom.."