e i g h t

Seulgi 🌻

Taehyung
Hey, can we talk?

Seulgi
Sure, name a time and a place.

Taehyung
4:00 PM, the English classroom.

Taehyung shut off his phone and put it in his pocket before the bell rang for lunch. He then grabbed his bag off the chair in his math class before making his way to the cafeteria.

As he entered the room of people laughing and talking for lunch, he noticed somebody looking in his direction. Jungkook was smiling and motioning Taehyung to come over to the jocks table, Taehyung also noticed Jungkook's new athletic wear jacket; the bomber kind that only the best athletes at the school wore. All the jocks at the table along with Jungkook were wearing it.

It made Taehyung sick.

He also noticed somebody else looking at him, at the end of the table TJ looked at him and waved for him to come over as well. She was also sporting school colours on the new cheerleading uniform she was wearing.

Taehyung turned and began to run for the washroom. As soon as he entered a stall he dropped to his knees and felt his breakfast come up. Every happened in slow motion and he was in so much shock he didn't hear Jungkook knocking on the stall door.

"Taehyung are you okay?" He asked softly, Taehyung put a closed fist to his mouth before heaving.

"I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are." Jungkook paused, "can I get you anything?"

Taehyung stood up and flushed the toilet before opening the door. A concerned Jungkook stood there as Taehyung slid past him and went to the sink.

"What's up? You were fine this morning-"

"Things can change." Taehyung replied before storming off to his next class. It was still early into lunch but he knew that his guitar teacher wasn't there until the class started anyway.

He entered the room before grabbing a guitar and sitting on the floor. He began to play a few chords before feeling tears.

He placed the guitar down and laid on his back before full on sobbing. Jungkook and TJ watched from the open doorway.

"What's his problem?" TJ whispered, Jungkook shrugged as they continued to watch Taehyung cry.

• Time Skip •

Taehyung opened the door to the English classroom, Seulgi was sitting on a desk with a disinterested look on her face. "What's up? I'm late to cheer practice so make it quick."

"What do you know?"

"About?"

"Me and what I did last night."

"Oh yeah," she smiled, "Well, I know that you and Jungkook were together but I also heard he left to go have a threesome with two other girls- either or you two did something together."

"And how can you just assume that?"

"Because I have photo evidence." She hissed before standing up and crossing her arms. "Look, I'm not going to tell Jimin unless I have to-"

"Have to? I have nothing to hide Seulgi-"

"Why don't you like me back yet Taehyung?" She said before she began heaving. "It's been years and you still don't feel the same."

"I just don't like you okay? Is that a problem?"

"Yeah it is, because all I've ever wanted was for us to be together."

"Why did you change yourself then?" Now the two were full on yelling.

"For you! You didn't even see it and now you're the track star's slut right?" Taehyung's jaw dropped as she covered her mouth, shocked by her own words.

"What do you know Seulgi?" He growled as she composed herself and walked over to him.

"Sometimes the people closest to you could be hurting you more than you think." She whispered before walking out the open door and closing it.

Taehyung stood in the empty classroom before hearing the bell ring again, signalling his time to leave. He opened the door and began walking down the hallway.

The jocks were standing near Jimin's locker; Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung but he continued on walking. He felt a tinge of pain doing so but he needed to be alone.

Taehyung couldn't think straight with only the one thing repeating in his head.

'Sometimes the people closest to you could be hurting you more than you think.'

A/N

poor baby