t e n

It had to be Jungkook.

Taehyung knew he was right.

He had to be.

Right?

Taehyung was wallowing in his loneliness.

He hadn't left his bed in three days

"Taehyung it's been three days! Go to school!" His mother yelled from outside the door.

"I'm sick!" He yelled back, making excuses as to why he didn't feel able to face TJ or Jungkook.

He heard his mother sigh before her footsteps distanced, leaving him to himself.

He curled up in his comforter before sighing and turning over to face the wall.

Life had just become so.. blank.

And over a boy?

No, over a girl who was a psychotic bitch?

Or even both?

Probably.

"Taehyung come on! You're gonna be late!" TJ yelled, knocking on the locked door.

"I'm not going! I'm sick!" He yelled back. The door suddenly opened.

Taehyung had forgotten.

TJ knew how to pick locks and always had a bobby pin in her hair.

Dammit.

"Get-"

"Out."

"What?" TJ asked as Taehyung continued to face the wall.

"Get out of my house TJ." He growled, "I'm not going to school."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to talk to anyone is that a problem?" He asked turning to face her.

"Yeah it is. You haven't been to school since the fight. Jungkook wants to talk to you-"

"Of course he does, and what does he want to say? "I'm sorry for exploiting you to my friends~" He's a fuck boy TJ, I'm sure you would know."

"What? He's not and he hasn't said anything!"

"Then who's telling Seulgi about him and I huh?" Taehyung asked, the two hadn't argued, ever.

TJ looked at Taehyung, her anger slowly dissipating. "Look, I've gotta go-"

"Good, just leave." Taehyung mumbled before turning back to the wall.

TJ stormed out of his room and slammed the door before leaving the house.

———

"I'm over this." She said as Seulgi snorted.

"Don't you see how far we've gotten? Can't you see how popular you've gotten? That's all thanks to me and without me, you would be nothing." Seulgi hissed as the four other girls nodded.

"I don't care if I'm a loser again. He's so god damn depressed Seulgi, I don't think this is what you wanted-"

"What I wanted? You're the one who came up to me and said "Seulgi, make me popular, please~!" Don't dip now, you signed up for this bitch."

"Sure, I wanted to be popular but knowing that it would ruin him I want to go back."

"If you go back, I'll tell him it was you. He thinks it's Jungkook, which means they're splitting apart and my plan is coming into action. If you decide to ruin all of my hard work, I'll make sure you'll be more of a loser than you already were. Even Taehyung won't talk to you."

TJ thought about the decision.

Loosing Taehyung wasn't worth it.

"I-I'll stay." She mumbled making Seulgi smile.

"Good girl." She purred before returning to her bitch face. "Now get out of my face bitch."

Irene and Yeri took TJ out of the classroom before Seulgi turned to Wendy and Joy before sighing and placing her thumb and index finger at the bridge of her nose.

"This is the third time I've had to put her back in her place. Girls,"

"I think we might have to move to plan B."

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHES