s e v e n t e e n

"You really know how to use your hands." Jungkook groaned as he laid on his bedroom floor.

"Sorry~ I haven't really had time to practice so if it's not that good.." Taehyung trailed off.

"Ah-" Jungkook groaned repeatedly. "N-No, this is really helping."

Taehyung worked more of his palms into it, feeling the warm skin against his own.

"T-Tae.. can you go a little faster? Sorry for asking," Jungkook paused, "you don't need to if-"

Taehyung began going faster making Jungkook groan loudly. "Fuck." He swore under his breath as he closed his eyes. "T-Thank- You."

"Another part of my job is follow up care." Taehyung said as Jungkook tried to laugh but instead groaned again. "So when are your parents gonna be home?"

"It's date night-" he groaned, "they won't be home till 2 or 3 in the morning so we'll be finished by then won't we?"

"Yeah we have plenty of time." Taehyung replied before hitting Jungkook's sweet spot.

He hollered, lifting his head up before letting it fall back down. "Keep going there."

Taehyung went back to the spot and rubbed it harder, making Jungkook groan louder before Taehyung's alarm rang.

"Alright, I can only massage you for half an hour at a time." Taehyung stated sitting on his knees. "How do you feel?"

"Better, thanks." Jungkook replied as he rolled over to face Taehyung. "Can I hire you as my own personal masseuse?"

Taehyung only chuckled before shaking his head making Jungkook pout.

"And why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?" Jungkook asked again.

"Because, I have other people to fix." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook laid shirtless on his floor; Taehyung on his knees next to him.

He was massaging Jungkook's back to help with the healing of his muscle tension.

"Do you want to do legs?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook immediately swung his leg up before looking at Taehyung intently, awaiting the rub down.

Taehyung crawled to his legs before taking the boy's calf and pushing it back slowly.

He then placed his free hand on the bottom of the boy's thigh before beginning to massage it.

A/N

this was kind of a filler

Anyway, I kinda disappeared but I'm back :)