f i v e

• Two Weeks Later •

Taehyung laid on the beige carpet of his room, the sun shone through the front window, leaving his warmth being supplied by the glow.

Next to him, laid Jungkook, they both looked at each other in silence. Taehyung studied the boy's chocolate locks as they swept over his forehead, leaving small exposed places of skin.

Then Jungkook blinked.

"Fuck."

"Yay~" Taehyung sang sitting up. "I win the staring contest~"

"Yeah yeah, you win. Just get it over with." Jungkook mumbled as he rolled onto his back. Taehyung crawled to the boy before hovering over him. "So where am I supposed to put my hands?

"Put them here." Taehyung instructed, placing the boy's hands at his waist before sighing. "Ready?"

"Won't this hurt?"

"Maybe." Taehyung replied before counting to three. "And go!"

Jungkook's arms lifted Taehyung up so he was hovering in the air. Taehyung looked down as Jungkook smiled at him before his smile dropped and he dropped Taehyung onto himself.

Taehyung looked up and was met with Jungkook's concerned face; inches away from his. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I told you this wasn't a good idea." He cooed, stroking Taehyung's hair and chewing on his bottom lip.

"I'm okay."

"Oh thank god." He said as he cupped Taehyung's face with his hands.

Then Taehyung's phone began to ring.

'Lick my neck, my back, lick my-' "Hello?" Taehyung asked as he pulled the cellphone from his back pocket. "Oh hi TJ, where are you?"

"You never miss our Wednesday night Hubba Bubba Bubble Butt sleep over party though." Taehyung's mouth turned to a frown before he sighed. "I mean, I guess if it's important. What kind of project is it anyway? You've been working on it for three- she hung up." Taehyung stated, jaw dropped.

"What'd she say?" Jungkook asked. "Also, what's a Hubba Bubble.. Bubble..-"

"The annual Hubba Bubba Bubble Butt sleep over is a sacred tradition TJ and I have every Wednesday night as my house." Taehyung pouted, "anyway, she said that her project is taking longer than she thought and that she is going to miss our weekly HubB.B.B."

"You know it's probably fine-"

"Can you spend the night with me Wednesday? That day my mom is always working the night shift at the hospital and I don't like to be alone." Taehyung begged as he sat up, sitting between Jungkook's legs on the floor.

Jungkook nodded, not thinking about the proposal before Taehyung jumped down and hugged him. "Thank you Kookie~"

"Kookie?" Jungkook chuckled as both boys sat up.

"Yeah, if that's okay. I think it's a cute nickname." Taehyung said softly making Jungkook smile.

"I love it Tae Tae."

• Monday •

"Sorry, this project is really taking a toll on me. It's taking all my time." TJ said nervously as she scratched the back of her neck while walking next to Taehyung.

"It's fine."

"No I'm really sorry. Are you going to be okay on Wednesday? I know how you feel about our HubB.B.B. and not being alone."

"It's really fine. Jungkook said he would come over." Taehyung reassured making TJ sigh.

"You're getting pretty close to Jungkook huh?" She asked, Taehyung looked down.

"I dunno.." he mumbled earning a nudge from the girl.

"You like him don't you?" She giggled, Taehyung shook his head.

"No."

"Then you're replacing me right?" She asked looking away.

"No! Of course not!" Taehyung said stopping and taking TJ's shoulder, forcing her to look at him. "I will always love you and you will always be my best friend okay?"

"Works for me." She smiled before turning forward again. "Anyway, I gotta go."

"Alright Bye dork."

"Bye loser." She giggled before turning in the other direction. As she turned into a separate hallway she looked around the corner to see him enter the stairwell.

She moved her hair, revealing a small earpiece in her ear. She pressed the single button on the earpiece. "He's staying with him Wednesday. I told you it'd work, now can you leave me alone? I don't want to do this anymore."

A/N

That's tea. I snatched my own wig henny~