t w e n t y - s i x

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror.

He noticed he was a little chubby.

"Stop."

"What?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Stop squishing your tummy." He replied simply, "You're fine."

"For being a medic I'm very inactive." Taehyung stated before Jungkook rested his head on the boy's shoulder.

"So? You're chub makes you cute." He replied again before kissing the boy's cheek.

The two were in Taehyung's room, about to leave to go to school when Taehyung began looking at himself in the team gear.

He hated it.

"We should go hmm?" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung nodded before he felt his hand become enveloped by Jungkook's; a reassuring squeeze afterward.

• Time Skip •

"I'd like to thank you all for attending today to send off our athletes to the track and field championships." The principal spoke into the microphone as the crowd began to cheer.

Each of the team members ran out as the crowd roared louder.

Then the cheerleaders ran out, all of them were there except for Seulgi.

'So she really did quit..' Taehyung thought as the principal continued his talking. "In a few moments we're all going to send them off outside. So please take your time getting out."

Students began flooding out, in minutes the gym being empty besides the athletic group.

"Alright, so first we're going to have the medics and coaches, cheerleaders, then athletes got it?" Mr. Sung asked, everyone nodded before they all began exiting the gym.

Students had created a pathway, cheering and throwing blue confetti.

Taehyung and Jiwoo smiled as they jogged through before getting on the bus.

Next Mr. Sung got on, followed by the cheerleaders.

Then the chanting started.

"Kim Namjoon!"

"Kim Seokjin!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Jung Hoseok!"

"Park Jimin!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

The students continued to chant as the runners got on the bus, Jungkook taking a seat next to Taehyung.

"You're cute when you jog." He paused before chuckling, "really cute."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before sighing. "Shut up."

• Time Skip •

The group sat at the airport, awaiting their flight.

They all had changed into more comfortable clothes; making Taehyung content as he wasn't so self conscious.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat, wanna come?" Jungkook asked as he stood up and stretched. Taehyung shook his head before yawning.

"No it's okay, I'll stay here."

Jungkook nodded before wondering off somewhere in the direction of food.

Taehyung looked out the window at the runway of airplanes.

He felt his stomach grumble.

He was hungry again.

He watched one plane take off whilst another landed, he also watched the little people run around on the asphalt.

"Here, I got you a cookie." Jungkook said before chuckling. "A cookie from your Kookie."

Taehyung smiled before shaking his head.

"Thanks." He said before Jungkook took a sip from his ice americano.

Typical Jungkook, a basic boy.

"Aren't you going to eat it?" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung watch the cookie with intensity.

The boy shrugged.

"I'm not hungry."