B O N U S : l u n c h t i m e

A/N
so this is a quick little author's note explaining that this IS NOT FOLLOWING THE MAIN PLOT LINE!!! So the characters vary on personalities. (If you don't understand you will as you read along)

Thank you again for 500 reads! And I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter! ❤️

———

"So you're volunteering?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded before Jin piped in.

"No, he's getting paid but he wants to feel like a good person by saying he volunteered." The elder stated before Yoongi chuckled.

"And how would you know?"

"I volunteered also." He replied with a proud smile.

"Is that just because you wanna watch Taehyung fail again?" Namjoon asked before Jin nodded satisfied. "Remember what happened last time?"

• Flash Back •

"Okay okay look," Taehyung began, "I'll admit, I probably shouldn't do anymore baking.."

Jin and Namjoon watched the ash covered Taehyung explain himself while firefighters put out the fire behind him.

The cookie that had first caught on fire was sitting on the kitchen floor; blackened and brittle.

"The cookies might be a little tough but I'm sure they'll be fine." He then picked one of the other 23 burnt ones and took a bite.

Or no, tried.

The two elders watched as he almost broke his teeth attempting to bite into the cookie.

"Mmm~" he said unsurely as he chewed the black substance before smiling uncomfortably. "Good.."

"Swallow it." Jin ordered, Taehyung looked at him wide eyed before slowly attempting to swallow.

His face showed slight pain as he swallow the brittle chunks.

He then coughed.

• Flash Back Over •

"It was one mistake." Taehyung said with his head down.

"Oh!" Hoseok joined in, "What about the time you almost killed Namjoon's crab?"

Taehyung's eyes shot up to look at Hoseok before shooting him both his middle fingers.

"You did what?" Namjoon asked before Taehyung retracted into his seat before Hoseok jumped up.

"So here's what happened!"

"Sooooo remember that day when me and Taehyung went over to your house about a year ago?"

"No." Namjoon replied dumbfounded before Hoseok chuckled.

"That sucks! Anyway! So while you were jacking off in bathroom-"

"How did you know I was-"

"You're loud. Very loud." Jin replied before Namjoon blushed.

"So you were jacking off in the bathroom-"

"Wait." Jimin cut in quietly, "What were you jacking off to?"

"His crab!" Hoseok said making everyone look at Namjoon, he looked disgusted.

"Was not!"

"Was to." Hoseok replied.

"Was not."

"Was to."

"Was not!"

"Then why were you going "Geagi, Geagi, Geagi, Geagi~" In the bathroom huh?"

"You really named your crab 'Crab Baby'?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon looked down embarrassed.

"Just finish your story already turd."

"Alright! So where was I... OH YEAH! So Namjoon's pumping one out while Taehyung and I were looking at his crab."

"Taehyung was like "Can I hold it?" And I was like "Ew no, Joon probably puts it in weird places." And Taehyung was like "If we boil it, wouldn't it take all the bacteria off?" And then I was like "What? It's not an egg! Are you tryna eat his butt crab?"-

"Butt crab? Excuse you but I only did butt stuff with it once. Thank you very much." Namjoon stated bitterly before Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"So then I was like "So you wanna eat it?" And Taehyung nodded like a nasty little crab whore. He's whipped for that sus daddy of a crab, let me tell you sister."

"So you were gonna eat my crab?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung shrugged.

"It was a thought. But then I realized there was I high risk of me getting your clumsiness because you probably shoved that thing somewhere dark."

"Fuck you." Namjoon replied before Jimin chuckled.

Every looked at the small boy looking at his phone.

"Holy shit, is that Tony Jones?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the screen.

"And Jimin's whipped for that shit. Y'all kinky." Jungkook replied before getting glares from Namjin.

"So why butt stuff? Are you that lonely?" Taehyung asked.

"It's because Jin wasn't there." Yoongi blurted before he got daggers from the two.

"Alright enough, it's not as bad as me seeing you tryna shove a hotdog down your throat." Hoseok said toward Yoongi who became red.

"I was bored okay? Shut up.."

"So what are you volunteering for anyway?" Jimin asked, Taehyung internally thanked him for changing the subject.

"I'm babysitting."

"That's a bad decision." Hoseok replied. "I mean in your case."

"What do you mean "in my case"?" Taehyung asked before receiving a smirk from the latter.

"I mean if you contemplate boiling a child like an egg and eating them then you've got a probably buddy."

"Fuck your chicken strips. I'll be great."

"I'm not bailing you out of jail this time." Namjoon stated before Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky I didn't eat your crab bitch."

"I gotta get to class! Bye guys!" Jimin stated slinging his bag over his shoulder before hurrying off.

"He left his chicken strips." Hoseok stated before all the boy's looked at each other.

Then dove for the plate.

———

"So who thinks Jimin's getting that good suck?" Jungkook asked while taking a bite of his chicken strip.

"If anything Jimin's giving the suck, he's a bottom bitch no doubt."

———

A/N

omg this was so much fun to write!!! Thank you for reading up to this point and enjoying the story!

It really means a lot to me and I hope you all continue to read!

If you haven't yet I really enjoy reading and replying to comments so please do that! Don't be shy I don't bite 🌚

Also please vote! I'd really appreciate it because it helps me reach more new readers who are looking for stuff to read!

Other then that again, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 500 READS!

I know it's not a lot but you guys are the homies who've been here from day 1 and I appreciate that a lot :) thanks for sticking with my dumb ass.

So yeah, I hope you continued reading with me and enjoying my books! ❤️

- TJKPOP 🤠