t h r e e

• Saturday •

"How is it already Saturday?" Taehyung asked himself as he looked in the mirror at himself. Jungkook was picking him up at 8:00 pm.

It was 10:00 am.

Taehyung was going to look decent.

He hurried down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen to write a note.

'I'm borrowing your car just incase I'm not back when you get up.
xoxo, T'

He then grabbed his mother's car key's before sliding his slides on and leaving the house.

He re entered the house and took a random coat off the hangers because it was cold out. He then left for real, heading to the car and getting in.

As he sat in the car, he realized that he was wearing his mother's satin, leopard print coat. The coat made him look like a leopard print marshmallow and he sighed before pulling out of the drive way and driving off.

• Time Skip •

'Do guys have pubes at parties?' He thought as he looked at the bikini waxing strips for men.

"Hey Siri," he asked as pulled out his phone. "Do teenage men wax their bikini line?" A woman walked past him, completely judging him as she passed him.

"It is common for most teenage male's to have little to no pubic hair, this is achieved by the process' of shaving, waxing, sugaring or cutting of the hair."

'Well then.' Taehyung concluded before throwing a box of waxing strips into his basket and making his way to the next aisle.

• Time Skip •

Taehyung laid out all his items on the floor, which included: his waxing strips, a tweezer and a box of condoms.

"Wait why did I even get these?" He asked aloud holding up the box. He then placed them to the side before picking up the strips, getting up and heading into the bathroom.

• Time Skip •

'Alright so all I have to do is pull now.' He thought before grabbing the end of the strip. He counted down to three in his head before pulling the strip clean off.

"Fuck." He whispered multiple times as he thrashed in pain. "Why do men do this?"

He looked down to see a clean slate and smiled before returning to his pained expression. "I'll stay hairy in the future, it's fine."

• Time Skip •

"You ready?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the window sill in Taehyung's room. Taehyung sighed before he shrugged.

"I don't want to go~ I wish I was secluded in a forest- Wait."

"What?" Jungkook asked before Taehyung grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room down the stairs. His mother was at work so they were alone, he pulled Jungkook out the back door and into the forest behind his house. "Why do you have this here?"

"I dunno," Taehyung panted, to Jungkook it was a light jog. "I was bored on a rainy day and planted some trees." He replied in slight sarcasm before the two stopped in the clearing. A playground sat surrounded by the trees, abandoned. "This has been here since I was little, nobody knows it's here because the trees grew around it so it's my quiet place."

"So why are we here again?"

"To be secluded, away from the world of Jimin trying to get us laid. I mean you're probably super excited right? I mean, you're automatically in Jimin's group because you're you. You're Mister Trackstar and now he wants you to seal the deal by getting with a girl; preferably a cheerleader right? Probably Lisa or Ji-eun."

"Believe it or not, the last thing I'm interested in is girls." He said cooly as Taehyung's eyes grew wide. "It's true, but in this economy what am I supposed to say? Do you understand how taboo it is to talk about being gay? I don't look like I'm gay. People assume you look scrawny and talk like a drag queen when I'm clearly not the case. So what am I supposed to say Taehyung?"

Taehyung was sitting on a bar of the circle climber, higher than Jungkook who was standing in front of him.

"Now you're going to judge me and I'm going to feel like shit then we're going to go to Jimin's party and fuck girls as if this never happened and I was normal." Jungkook said, there was pain in voice.

"But you are normal." Taehyung replied softly, watching Jungkook's hard exterior melt away. "I mean, I'm so much gayer than you so if you're not normal who fucking knows who I am at this point."

"Wait your gay?"

"Why do you think Jimin's so onto me about getting it in? He thinks I'm just scared."

"Yeah I thought that too.." Jungkook replied making Taehyung chuckle.

"I thought that at first too, then I realized it thanks to Seulgi."

"What do you mean?"

"She liked me before Jimin."

"What? No way." Jungkook breathed making me nod.

"She was supposed to be my girlfriend but I turned her down and Jimin was her rebound."

His eyes were wide before I sighed.

"That's how we drifted apart."

A/N

AHHHH TEAAAAAA