t h i r t y - t w o

Taehyung walked through the hall.

It had been a week since he'd talked to Jungkook.

He was so pissed off with the way he had been treated he didn't want to deal with it.

He was exhausted.

"There is a yearbook meeting today at lunch if you'd like to join for the last few weeks of the year." The announcement said, perking Taehyung's attention.

He was going to join the yearbook committee.

• Time Skip •

He cautiously entered the photo lab, unsure of where to go.

He looked around and noticed a girl sitting at a computer, writing something in a notebook.

It was Seulgi.

Taehyung made his way over to her before taking a seat slowly.

"Hey."

She shot up, her hair was her natural colour instead of the lightened ash brown it was previous to the two meeting.

She wasn't wearing her signature blue coloured contacts or was wearing a cheerleading uniform.

She was wearing a cardigan and a loose tee shirt.

It was the old Seulgi.

"Hey Taehyung." She beamed, even her voice was different; lower and softer. "How are you?"

"I missed you."

"Me too."

• Time Skip •

"So when's he coming?" Seulgi asked as the two walked to Taehyung's house.

"He's supposed to be coming next week for three weeks." Taehyung replied before sighing.

"That's like the rest of the year." Seulgi stated before they made it to Taehyung's house. "What are you gonna do?"

"Who knows, I've been ignoring Jungkook too because I don't really want to deal with it."

"You should try to talk to him about it." She started, "if you don't, he might act impulsively and sleep with that Charlie guy or something."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Jimin did it to me once when I was mad at him. The whole situation got worse after that."

"I guess you're right." Taehyung sighed before Seulgi took a seat on his bed.

"You still have this?" she asked looking at the picture of the two on the wall, Taehyung nodded.

"You were my best friend how could I not keep it?"

He felt her arms around his waist.

"I really did miss you Tae."

"I missed you too Seulgi."