-wicked is good

"Alby!" Everyone screamed as the griever attached his class around Alby pulling him up. Thomas runs and grabs Albys hand trying to save him.

Alby looks at you and says "Y/N you need to get them out of here it's up to you" he let go and the griever took him.

You screamed and ran out of the homestead only to see the glade was eerily silent. You looked around and saw no one but the ones who were in the homestead with you, no more grievers.

An angry Gally stalked towards you and pushed you back making you fall.

"Hey!" Thomas and Minho (who was like brothers to you) walked in front of you and pushed him back. "Don't touch her!" Thomas spit in his face.

"It's her fault! It's all her fault! You heard Alby he saw her! If her fault Albys dead" Gally yelled pushing through Fry and Minho trying to get to you and Thomas.

"Maybe he's right. This is all my fault" you whispered to yourself reaching down to pick up the griever stinger. You looked at it then up at the sky before stabbing it into your arm.

"Y/N!" Thomas screamed running towards you. Your vision became blurring and you fell to the ground, you head hitting and your vision being clouded with nothing but black.

"Y/N are you listening to me?" A boy asked you. You shifted your gaze from the computer where you were watching Group A in the Maze.

"Oh yeah sorry Thomas I wasn't what were you saying?" You asked the boy, Thomas.

"I said Ava is thinking about sending one of our friends in the Maze" Thomas explained to you with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Who?" You asked hoping it wasn't your brother.

"Minho" your heart sank, they were sending your brother into the Maze.

"Thomas!" You screamed fighting against Wicked guards trying to get to where he was with Ava Paige. "You can't take him away from me! He's all I have left you!" You screamed as they pulled you away.

"Y/N I love you baby I will see you soon!" Thomas screamed to you before you were pushed into a room then being locked in.

"You can't take him! He's all I have left! You already took my brother you can't take him too!" You banged on the door crying for them to bring the one person you had left back.

You were being pushed into this tank off water. Ava looked at you one more time before whispering something you would never forget.

"Remember Y/N, wicked is good"

You jolted awake, sweat beading on your face. Your eyes frantically searched the room they landed on Thomas.

"Y/N! Thank God your okay!" He yelled pulling you into a hug.

"Thomas" You breathed.

"Y/N what is it? What did you see?" Minho questioned you.

"Wicked is good Min, wicked is good" you breathed out before falling back on the bed. Your vision once again being clouded with darkness.