Chapter 1

Seth is traveling in a car with his best friend, Roman, to reaching Las Vegas. Speaking of him, Roman is his childhood friend since he's 8. Roman will always on his side and protect him whenever Seth is in trouble. He considers him as his own little brother.

The gray-eyed man smirks himself as he follows along the white lines on the road, his mind long since turning off as he sits there just staring blankly at the road. He isn't tired, not enough to sleep anyway, so just teasing him will never bad. "You must be excited to marry Dean Ambrose."

Seth is just sitting there in the passenger seat and watching the signs as they pass them. He smiles at his friend's words and carries on, "Yeah. I met him four years ago when Dean had shattered after his fiancée got missing. That day I didn't know he's my soulmate. But as time went by, the relation between us changed, and we soon became friends. Then one day, he surprised me in the park by proposing me.." He blushes a little and recalls those incredible moments.

Roman nods, letting out a low chuckle as he watches for the next exit sign. "Did he tell you about his ex-lover?" He asks, turning to look back at him.

Chocolate brown eyes roll almost painfully as he looks over to meet those grays. "No. Dean is not ready to talk whenever I ask about that girl," He mutters, shaking his head, turning back to the road.  

Roman nods, running a hand through his long wavy hair, yawning as well. "Whether he has any feelings for that girl?"

Seth clasps his hands onto the door handle and leans his head against the window, "I don't know, but she is an idiot for losing someone like Dean. I want to know about her, but he doesn't even show her photo to me." He sighs and closes his eyes, feeling tired of talking about it.

"Seth, you need not see that girl. I think she has cheated on him with someone. That's why he doesn't like to talk about her." Roman convinces him and taps on the steering wheel as he takes a turn. "Whore.." He mutters and shakes his head, not wanting to hurt him by asking that again.

Roman does a hard swerve, hearing the loud cursing from the passenger seat when he sees a frightening face appear in front of him suddenly

Roman does a hard swerve, hearing the loud cursing from the passenger seat when he sees a frightening face appear in front of him suddenly. He breathes heavily and looks horrified, but nothing is there. He jumps when Seth places a hand on his shoulders, trying to know what has happened. "Rome, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I got distracted." He looks around once again before starting the car. He praises God; after all that, he hasn't smashed into or something. After a few minutes, he stops the truck at the gas station and steps out of it, making his way into the 24 hours Quick-E Mart, nodding to the cashier before he walks around and grabs a bottle of water.

Seth felt something was wrong with his best friend when he closed his eyes because Roman would take the time to stretch out typically when he stuck in the driver's seat. But now, he stepped out quickly without looking back once he stopped the car.

Seth sighs and takes his phone out of his pocket when it rings. A smile curls on his lips as his eyes look over the caller's identity. He presses the button to accept the call and puts the device up to his ear, "Hey Dean."

"Hey Princess, where are you?" Brown eyes lit up when his boyfriend calls him a princess. He hates whenever anyone of his friends teases him with it but loves whenever Dean calls him a princess.

"About an hour away from Los Angeles." He sighs, shaking his head as he sees Roman coming to the car with a few bottles of water, a fountain soda, and a bag of chips.

"Princess, don't make me wait. I can't wait for this moment to happen." He smiles when he hears that and replies, "I also can't wait. We are waiting for this moment for a long time."

"Love you, princess. Be safe! You knew what happened last time." He nods at Dean's words and bites his lip nervously. Whenever they talk about their engagement or marriage, something has happened and stopped that arrangement even before it starts. Last time, Seth's mom met with an accident on the day of engagement, so it had stopped.

"I know, babe. I will be careful and see you soon. Love you too." He says and hangs up the phone before glaring at Roman. His wary eyes can burn him if Roman's not his best friend.

Roman is sure that Seth will yell at him once the call ends for getting greasy items, but he misses having some junk food in his life. "Sorry, man. Don't look at me like that."

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not good for health?" Seth slaps him on the shoulder when his friend steps into the driver's seat, but Roman doesn't care and keeps doing his thing.

Roman puts the snacks and drinks into the backseat before starting the engine. "What did your lover-boy say?"

"He wants us to be safe." Seth plays with his seat belt and leans his head on the headrest, watching his friend sighs and turns his attention back to the road. It's going to be a long day so he can sleep for a few hours.