Chapter 19

Two weeks later...

Seth pants while running, the impending doom sinking deep into him. His lungs burn, desperate to stop and breathe for a second. He isn't going to take chances when she is after him.

"You can't run away from me," The faint voice calling after him.

"Leave me alone," Seth screams loud enough to wake the dead. It feels as if time has slowed down suddenly. His feet start to sink into the ground. He lets out a terrified shriek and tries to move, but he can't. He is stuck in a place.

His body shakes with fear as he looks around. His eyes dart back and forth, searching for the face who she is. Tears threaten to spill out of his eyes as he looks there and screams in pure horror.

"You are gonna be dead.." The gravely voice says. His head snaps in the direction of the voice, "Fuck you," Seth screams as she goes closer to him. "Leave me alone!"

"Seth!, princess, wake up," A different voice rings out, ripping Seth away from the dream. His eyes flow open and lands on the scared face of his lover. He pants heavily as he feels tear well up in his eyes and his body shakes violently as he lets out a small whine, reaching for Dean.

"Dean," Seth whimpers, tears spilling down his cheeks. Dean slowly wraps his arms around Seth's thin frame. Seth drapes himself across Dean's body, burying his face into Dean's neck.

A gentle hand rubs at Seths sweat-soaked back, trying to calm him. "Shh, I'm here princess, it's okay." Dean coos in Seth's ear and reaches the bedside table to get water for him and makes him drink it.

Dean presses a kiss on Seth's temple and feels his princess's thin body shakes against him as he holds him close. His princess has been doing so well for the past two weeks, but he doesn't know what made his princess screamed loudly.

Dean's heart aches for Seth and he hates seeing his princess in pain. He instinctively wraps his arms around him tightly and makes him lay on the bed slowly before laying right beside him.

"You're safe. Just try to sleep, princess." Dean kisses Seth's forehead before gently brushes his fingers through the younger man's long black locks. It is enough to calm him the rest of the way.

Once Seth is drifted into sleep, Dean looks at the ceiling longingly as he thinks about him. He is silent for a moment before slowly gets away from his princess's grip without waking him up.

Dean goes to the table and takes his laptop before sits on the bed. He looks at his princess one last time before going through the work that he decided. He believes this will give his princess back, like when he saw him at their first meeting. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean sits in the living room and thinks about the decision he made, whether it is good for Seth. He decides to talk about this to his friends before he confirms it.

"What are you thinking, man?" Roman asks as he places his hand on Dean's shoulder. Dean finally comes out of his thoughts and looks at him as Roman sits beside him on the couch.

"I decided to change the house." Dean rubs his face with his hands, then looks at Roman again.

Roman accepts it because he knows why Dean decided this. "What are you talking about?" Both guys look up at Carmella, who comes towards them with a tray of cups in her hands.

Carmella gives it to them and places the tray on the coffee table before takes one cup in her hand and sits on the couch which is opposite to them. "Hmm... Just tell me guys, what are you talking?"

An unhappy grunt is what Carmella gets for that question. Roman reaches over and pats Dean's shoulder sympathetically. "Don't worry, man. We understand your situation and we can do anything for our Seth to see him happy again."

Carmella looks at them confusedly, "Is there any problem?"

"There is no problem other than I plan to move to another house. And don't ask me why," Dean sighs, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Did you talk about this to Seth?" Carmella asks as she sets her cup down on the coffee table.

Without getting any response from Dean, Carmella understands that he doesn't tell this to Seth, so she decides to leave it until he makes it clear in his own way.