Chapter 32

Paige goes with Carmella to the restaurant to know whom her friend wants to meet. When she sees one of her college mates with a baby girl in her arms, she realizes whom Carmella is going to meet now. She doesn't want to think about it because it will never create any problem in her life. If she was alive, she would have a kid like others.

She sighs at the thought of it and sits on the chair next to Carmella, hearing their conversation. She realizes how much her bestie cares about Seth by her talk. She won't lose this life for anyone because she met death for this life.

She disappears from there and goes to Carmella's house. She watches the activities of Carmella's parents before deciding something. If she kills one of Carmella's parents or both of them, her bestie will stay there for just a month or so. She doesn't want that; she wants to make Carmella stay there forever.

She passes over Carmella's dad as he washes his car to just pass the time. She watches Carmella's mom for a few minutes and looks up at the ceiling to stop the fan. Carmella's mom gets confused when the fan has stopped because the television is still running on her front. If the power was off, it would stop operating all the electronics, not only the fan.

Carmella's mom sighs and stands up from the couch to check the switch. When she presses her finger on the switch, the current suddenly passes through her body and throws her away in the air. Paige uses her power to make Carmella's mom further flying in the air and throws her on the television.

Paige smirks and crosses her arms over her chest, watching the sad scene in front of her. Carmella's dad gets inside the house when he hears his wife screams. He shakes his wife and gets scared of her condition. He carries his wife in his arms and takes her to the hospital.

Paige disappears from Carmella's house and reappears in the car with her bestie. She feels sorry for her friend and waits to hear the ringing tone of her bestie's phone from Carmella's parents.

Finally, Carmella gets a call from her parents and gets tensed when she hears her mom's condition. She drives the car to Dean's house fast and gets inside to inform her friends about her mom's condition.

As she doesn't find anyone in the living room, she gets frustrated and goes to her room to pack up her things because she doesn't want to waste her time by searching for them. While Carmella does her work, Paige goes upstairs to possess Seth, but she gets tensed when she sees Roman and Dean with him.

She blows air in the room so the temperature increases suddenly, and the windows start rattling. She glares at Seth as he clings onto Dean and tries to tell him about her. She raises her hand in the air and sends a wave of energy to cut the sound of his whimpering as he tells about her to Dean.

She makes her way to Seth with an evil smirk on her face. When he notices her coming near him, he gets scared and shakes Dean to make him alert that she is here... The ghost is here to haunt him. "Dean, please save me. She is here!" He clings onto him like he will get inside him if he has a choice.

Seth gets frustrated and stares at him as Dean looks at him confused. Dean turns to look at Roman before glancing at Seth and cups his cheeks, "What are you saying, princess? Just speak loudly.."

Seth blinks his eyes when he hears what Dean is saying. He talks as he eyed on the ghost and finds that his voice is inaudible. He screams when she comes near him, but Dean tries to calm him without knowing what is happening to him.

Paige ignores Seth's protest and possesses him finally. She holds Dean and nuzzles his neck before slowly closing her eyes. She tries to make him believe that Seth is passed out. She waits for him to leave the room before teaching a lesson to Seth.

When Dean notices that Seth is passed out, he lets him lay on the bed and covers his body with the blanket. He turns to look at Roman and nods at him before making their way out of his room. He hopes Seth will be okay if he takes some rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dean steps down the stairs with Roman, he thinks about Seth and how he behaved a few moments ago. He feels something is wrong, and he is sure that Seth is scaring of something. He needs to find what is bothering him and bring the smile back on his princess's face.

He takes a mental note and decides to talk to Roman about Seth, hoping that Roman won't think about him bad for discussing his baby brother. When he is about to talk to him, Carmella appears in the living room with a bag in her hand.

He goes to her immediately when he sees her tear-stained cheeks. "What happened, Mella?" He asks her and hopes nothing bad would happen to her. He raises an eyebrow at her as she cries hard and whimpers, "My mom was electrocuted! And she is admitted to a hospital with a serious condition."

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry." He pulls her into a hug and tries to calm her. He knows he can't comfort her by cooing words because parents are important to everyone. He watches her as she cries in Roman's arms and runs to Alexa when she returns home with Dolph.

Everyone comfort her as much as possible and give her the hope that nothing bad will happen to her mom. She can't drive the car with that mentality, so Dolph goes with her to Los Angeles.

Dean grabs Roman's hand and pulls him to the garden to talk to him. "Roman, I want to talk to you about something even if you think about me bad." He sighs and culls the leaves of the plant, trying to calm his nerves.

Roman also wants to talk to him, but he lets Dean talk to him first. "I won't think anything bad about you so just spills out what's on your mind." He convinces him and soothes his back, letting him speak something.

"I don't know what to tell but I need to do something before things get serious. I could see the fear in Seth's eyes as he clung onto me. He tried to tell me something, but he couldn't. I didn't see him like this before. I think something is scaring him.." Dean tells him and rubs his face with the palm of his hands, hoping Roman can understand him.

Roman decides not to talk about what's on his mind to him because Dean is almost getting into the task. He lets out a sigh and places his hand on him, "Maybe. What do you plan to do?"

"I have something on my mind but I won't tell you now. You'll see when it happens and I hope you'll support me." Dean tells him and Roman holds his hand and nods at him. Together they will do anything to get their Seth back. They are not blood relations but their love for each other symbolizes they are more than that.