Chapter 4

Dean takes Seth's hand in his as they make their way to the dance floor. He puts his hands on Seth's waist and Seth put his hands on Dean's shoulders, then they just move along sideways with the music.

Seth blushes like a teenage girl as he dances with Dean. "You need to stop blushing princess because it makes my heart stops," Dean whispers in Seth's ear, which makes him blush even more.

Meanwhile, Paige has been watching all of this from the table, from the very beginning, and she is waiting for her turn to make trouble. Her eyes never leave the long brown-haired man who is clinging to Dean.

Everyone claps, and Dean nods at Seth, then looks at his friends happily. He has never been happy like this before, it's all because of his past.

"Wait! Wait!" Dolph rushes between them and he is pretty drunk already. "Just come with me."

They are all sitting around the coffee table in the front room. Roman places another empty bottle on the table shakily and leans back on his elbows. "We want to play a game or something," He slurs. The others nod in agreement.

Paige smirks herself as she looks at the guys in front of her, who doesn't know what they will do for the next few minutes. "I also play with you guys!" She looks at them and hypnotizes them except Dean and Seth.

Carmella raises her arm, taking a swig of beer, and the group waits in silence for her to finish. "Seth, truth or dare?" She peers over her glass at him. He purses his lips before answering, "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to let Dolph a knife dance on your hand." Carmella giggles, taking another mouthful of alcohol. Seth looks at Dean who gives a gentle squeeze to his hand, "It's just a game, princess. Don't fear and also don't shake your hand."

Seth nods at Dean and his face drops when he glances at Dolph who is already appeared with a sharp knife. "Put your hand on the table, Seth," He smirks and ready the knife.

Unwillingly, Seth looks at Dean and spreads out his long fingers and rests his hand face down on the wood. With a shaky hand, Dolph slams the knife down between his thumb and first finger.

Seth gasps when Dolph laughs and moves between the next two, continuing back and forth. "See, I'm a pro!" Dolph smiles widely, looking up at the group who are cringing, and accidentally cuts on Seth's forefinger.

"Fuck!" Seth yells as he yanks his hand away. Dean grabs Seth's forefinger and shoves it into his mouth. He takes Seth's finger out of his mouth, "Does it hurt you more, princess?"

Seth nods at him, then Dean angrily looks at Dolph, "You motherfucker. What you did to Seth?" He grabs Seth's hand and looks at his friends, "We're leaving."

Roman stops Dean, "Sorry, man. This won't happen again." He then looks at Seth and pleads, "Please.." Seth nods his head and convinces Dean and makes him sit. The large man blinks across at Seth and smiles, "Alexa, truth or dare?"

"Dare.." Alexa tilts her head back and watches Roman with a challenging expression.

"I dare you to kiss Seth." Roman cracks his neck and laughs lowly.

Dean chokes on his drink and looks across at Seth, who is shooting daggers at Roman. Seth's eyes are dragged away from Roman as a hand wraps around his neck. He yanks backward when Alexa smirks at him.

Before a pair of lips press against Seth, Dean stands up and pulls his fiancé by his hand, "Stop it. I hate you, guys."

Dean angrily takes Seth with him to his room. After a few minutes, he tries to calm himself and looks at Seth. Seth looks down and feels guilty, "Sorry Dean, I didn't expect this all to happen."

Dean lifts Seth's chin up and looks at him in the eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes meet the blue ones. "You need not ask sorry because you did nothing wrong. I want to give you something."

Dean takes a box that is wrapped by a colorful paper from the closet, then gives it to Seth. Seth looks at him confused as he unwraps the box and takes the bracelet from it. "Dean.."

Dean gets the bracelet from Seth, "It's my mom's bracelet

Dean gets the bracelet from Seth, "It's my mom's bracelet. I loved her in my entire life because she was my everything. After she died, I felt there was no one for me, then I met Paige. I thought she was my everything, and she was worth it for my mom's place, but I was wrong.."

Seth places his hand on Dean's shoulder, "Dean... Is your ex name Paige?"

Dean nods and grabs Seth's hand, "I don't want to talk about her at this moment. I feared falling in love again because I didn't want to get hurt. After meeting you and we started hanging out, I know you're the one. I love you, princess."

Dean puts the bracelet around Seth's wrist, "Will you stay with me, life long?"

"I will, forever." Seth smiles and kisses Dean on the lips.

Paige looks at them angrily, "That will not happen, Seth. That bracelet belongs to me... only me."