Chapter 15

When Carmella's uncle finishes talking on the phone, Dean goes to him and looks at him nervously, "Did you figure out that Seth has any mental issues?"

"He didn't act any abnormal since he came here. Based on I talked to him, he is perfectly alright." The old man assures Dean, but Dean can't figure out what is bothering Seth. "Then why he is acting weird?" Dean asks confusedly.

The old man understands Dean's situation, so he pats him on the back to comfort him, "Don't worry, young man. Maybe some people don't like the environment so they would act weird. Why don't you just change your place a bit?"

"I think-" Dean stops when he finds out that Seth is standing in front of him with tears in his eyes. "Princess?" He goes to him but Seth stops him by holding his hand out in front of him and shakes his head, "Don't." Seth wipes his tears away before leaving the house.

"Shit!" Dean mumbles and looks at his friends who are looking at him apologetically. They sigh and go with Dean to find Seth.

When they go outside, they find out that Seth is sitting on the passenger seat of the car with his eyes closed. Dean feels awful, so he approaches him slowly as he steps into the driver's seat, "Princess, sorry. Just look at me, I'll explain to you."

The hurt is clearly seen in his beautiful face as Seth opens his eyes and looks at Dean, "If you are afraid of sitting with a mental issue person, I'll step out and walk on my feet."

Dean can't see the hurt in Seth's face. Roman pats Dean's shoulder and looks at Seth, "It's not his fault, Seth. It's-" He stops and grabs Seth's arm when Seth opens the door to step out.

"Just go, Dean. We'll talk about this at our house." Carmella pats Dean's back, then they sit on the seat silently. During the whole drive, Seth just closes his eyes and doesn't talk to anyone, but his tears fall from his closed eyes silently.

Once they reach the house, Seth steps out of the car quickly and makes his way to his room. "Seth, princess, I'm-" Dean tries to convince him and can't believe that he hurts his love.

Seth storms upstairs as tears roll down on his cheek. "Seth, wait!" His friends scream after him, but he doesn't listen to anything and closes the door behind him. He locks the door and lays his back against it.

Seth cries so hard as he slides down, sitting on the floor and hugs his knees against his chest and starts to sob out. He is still in his place, crying as he hears his friends try to convince him on the other side.

Paige sits on the bed with her legs crossed and looks at Seth amusedly with a smile on her face. She holds her hand under her chin and says, "When I see you like this, it makes me happy, Seth."

Paige leans back and gets surprised when Seth wipes his tears away before stands up from the floor and takes his bag from the corner. He opens the closet and takes his things from there, then puts it in the bag and starts to move.

Seth stops in his way, then looks back and goes to the table, taking the photo frame of him and Dean and puts it in his bag. He sighs and opens the door, his friends block his way, "Seth, where are you going?"

"Just leave me, I don't want to talk with any of you." Seth tries to move but Dean grabs his hand, "Princess, I know, I fucked up everything and I have no right to ask you this but please.. just give me one more chance to correct my mistakes!"

Seth shakes his head, placing his hand on Dean's chest and shoves him away, "I don't want to be a burden to you. Just leave me alone." He moves forward as he wipes his tears which is started to form in his eyes.

Carmella blocks Seth's way, "It's not his fault. I only forced him into this, Seth. If you want to show your anger with anyone, then show it to me. I'm the one who is responsible for this!" She explains, but Seth refuses, "Please... Don't make me cry. I have anger with me, not any of you guys." He looks down and tries not to break down as he steps out of the stairs.

Paige appears on the stairs behind Dean and smiles happily as she watches Seth walking in the living room with his head down. She places her elbow on Dean's shoulder as she leans into his side and whispers in his ear, "Don't worry, baby. I'm here to take care of you."

Dean feels some weight on his shoulder and also feels something echoes in his ear, but he can't make it out clearly. He steps out of the stairs quickly before Seth leaves the house and hits his knee on the nearby table accidentally, which makes him fall on the floor.

"Ugh.." Dean whines in pain as he holds his knee. Seth turns back when he hears Dean's sound and sees him trying to stand up from the floor and makes his way towards him. Seth feels sorry for that and puts his bag down and goes to Dean to help him, "Does it hurt bad?"

"Princess, I'm sorry. Please... Don't leave me. I can't live without you." Dean whimpers as he places his hands on Seth's cheek without caring about his knee. Seth neglects it and helps him, but Dean keeps asking him sorry.

Seth sighs and looks into Dean's eyes, "I'll forgive you if you let me take care of you, otherwise I won't." He smiles when Dean wraps his arms around him and holds him tightly, whispering against his side, "I'm sorry."

Paige grits her teeth as she knows her plan didn't work out and glares at Dean when he kisses Seth. His friends are chanting happily while they kissing and holding in each other arms.