Chapter 26

Dean, Seth, and Carmella are in one car and their remaining friends are in another car driving on the way to their new house. The travel is easy for them until Seth shakes Dean's hand to show him the road is blocked with stones for work in progress.

Paige can easily help them but she can't use her powers in front of Dean and his friends so she just goes along with it. She wants everyone to believe her that she is Seth, the love of Dean's life.

Dean signals his friends to take the car back and uses another way to reach the house. As they make their way back to the main road, another car passes over them to go to the same way that they went before.

The progress board disappears automatically after they went so the other car passes that way easily. There, Dean and his friends try to find a new way but get confused when they see a direction sign on the side of the road showing the opposite side of the google map direction.

Suddenly the google map shows the exact direction where the road sign denotes. The road sign changes its direction when their car crosses that road and goes in the wrong direction.

Finally, they stop the car in front of a house which they don't know. Before Dean turns the car, Seth looks out the window and cheers excitedly. Seth tells Dean that he likes this house, so Dean changes his mind for Seth's happiness and gets out of the car to ask about the house.

 Seth tells Dean that he likes this house, so Dean changes his mind for Seth's happiness and gets out of the car to ask about the house

Dean goes to the neighbor's house and knocks the heavy wooden door. He waits a few minutes until a beautiful young woman opens the door with confusion in her face. "What do you want?" She asks as she looks over his shoulder to see his car.

"Do you know the owner of that house?" Dean asks and points the next house to her.

"Yeah... He stays in a big house at the end of the corner. He lets this house for rent so if you want to know anything about it, go and meet him." The woman says and gives Dean a soft smile.

Before the woman closes the door, Dolph yells at her as he gets out of the car. He runs over and pushes Dean away to talk to her, "Hey, my name is Dolph Ziggler. Soon to be your neighbor. What's your name?"

The woman looks at him up and down as she sees Dolph's excitement to know about her. "My name is Nikki Bella," She holds her hand out and shakes it with him. She is really happy to see them, especially Seth.

Dean watches Dolph's flirting with Nikki, so he grabs him and takes him to the car. As they get in the car and drives away, Nikki's eyes are on Seth and get happy for bringing him here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dean and his friends reach the house, they get exhausted so they go to their room directly. Dean is happy because the owner accepted to give the house to him so he planned to transact the money next week to buy it for Seth.

Dean sits on the bed and watches Seth staring out the window with something on his mind. "Princess, what are you thinking?" He asks but Seth doesn't respond, involving in his thought too much.

Dean looks at the bedside table and takes an artificial flower from it to throw at Seth and brings him back to reality. He wants to know what Seth is thinking. He tries his best to give happiness to him in every way.

Paige is in deep thought about the woman whom she saw earlier at the neighbor's house of their new house. She noticed that woman's eyes on her as she was talking to Carmella. She feels there is something about her, so she needs to know about it. When she feels something hits on her back, she turns to look at Dean sitting on the bed.

Seth walks over to Dean and slips on his lap, with an arm wraps around his neck. "What do you want, babe?" He asks softly and strokes his hand over Dean's bearded cheek and kisses him chaste.

"I want to know what's on your mind." Dean murmurs and watches the expression on Seth's face. He wants to give his princess a comfortable zone whenever something itches his mind.

"You!" Seth smirks and pushes his forehead against Dean's as they did over a hundred times before.

"Wait, a sec! Are you thinking about our marriage?" Dean grins and his eyes start to sparkle mysteriously.

"Yeah.." Seth lies to him and runs his thumb over Dean's bottom lip. He feels butterflies in his stomach as he sees Dean grins widely. He doesn't know himself how long he loves him. His heart belongs to him forever.