Chapter 22

When Dean returns to the room, he notices that Seth falls on the floor. He gets tensed and kneels down beside him to pull him into his lap. "Seth, princess, wake up!" He shakes him and makes sure there are no visible marks on his body. Maybe Seth gets a little concussion.

Dean carries Seth in a bridal style and lets him sleep on the bed before going downstairs to bring water for him. On his way, his friends notice the tension in his body and ask what happened. He explains everything and they look at him confused.

Seth opens his eyes slowly when he hears the door locked and makes sure that Dean is left. He didn't get any idea when Dean carried him to the bed so he just laid and pretended like unconscious.

As Seth is in his own thoughts, Dean and his friends reach the room and make him surprised. He doesn't want to talk to them, but they surround him like he is something different.

Dean pulls Seth against his body and strokes his hair. He gets relieved as he sees him back to consciousness, but he doesn't know why Seth looks around like it's new to him.

Seth jumps and glares at Roman when he places his hand on him, "Seth, are you okay?" Roman looks concerned and tries to know what happened but Seth doesn't need anyone's concern other than Dean.

"Yeah.." Seth responds and pulls Roman's hand off of him before leaning against Dean. Even Paige wants to kill Seth, she needs to get the warmth of Dean that he gives. It's been a long time that she feels him holding her like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean doesn't want the day could end like this so he tells his friends to get ready for the hang out in the peaceful evening. He gets ready and leaves the room for Seth to take his own time.

Dean and his friends are waiting for Seth in the living room. Dolph looks at his watch and tells Dean that it's getting late. Dean knows Seth doesn't take too much time to get ready, then what makes him late?

Dean stands up from the couch to check Seth but stops when he hears the door opens. He looks up and sees Seth stepping down the stairs with a huge smile on his face. He is surprised by Seth's new appearance and it slightly remembers him someone who he doesn't want to think at this time.

Seth puts a heavy makeup than usual. His eyes are dark because of the heavy eyeliner and his lips which are red as a tomato. He is hot and looks more feminine. Paige didn't think she is in Seth's body so she let her own style.

Dean doesn't want to talk anything because he wants this evening to be perfect. He looks at his confused friends and nods at them before leaving the house and gets in the car.

As Paige looks at Carmella, she really wants to talk to her and spends time with her. She wants to share with her everything like before. She wants to tell Carmella what happened in her life, but she doesn't know how Carmella will take it now.

Seth comes out of his thoughts when he feels a hand on his thigh and looks at Dean's concerned face. He gives him a soft smile and looks out the window to watch the things passing by.

Finally, Dean stops the car in a park to get some fresh air and gives them a chance to talk to themselves if they have anything on their mind. During the conversation, he notices that Seth doesn't talk too much and looks around the surroundings.

After that, they plan to go restaurant but Seth says that he doesn't have a mind to eat anything, so Dean and his friends let him have his way. They don't want to eat without him, so they drive the car to the house.

On the way to the house, Dean stops the car near a shop and crosses the road to buy a favorite flower of Seth. He knows Seth will be happy if he has these flowers, so he really wants to do it for him to bring the smile on his face.

Paige glares at Dean as he goes to the shop to buy flowers for Seth. She doesn't like it a single bit. How could she take it? Her boyfriend wants to surprise Seth, not her. She won't let it happen. If he buys a flower for Seth, it will be for Seth's funeral!

Seth tells his friends that he is going to help Dean before getting out of the car. He has an evil smirk on his face as he looks over the vehicles on the road. He waits until a truck is in his sight and walks on the road. His smile gets widen as he sees the truck is nearing him to get the life out of his body.

Before the truck hits him, Dean grabs Seth and falls over the sidewalk. His friends didn't notice at first, then look at the sidewalk when people rush to know whether they are good.

Dean is on top of Seth and rolls over the side with damaged flowers in his hand. He throws the flowers away and pulls Seth against him. Anger washes over him as he thinks about what would happen if he was late!

Dean pulls away from Seth and asks, "Why did you leave the damn car?"

Seth looks at the mixed expression of anger and concern in Dean's face so he mumbles, "I tried to help you!"

Dean glares at Seth and tries to argue with him, but stops as he looks at the people who are surrounding them. He nods at his friends, and grabs Seth by his hand before going to the car.