Chapter 34

When Nikki reaches her house, she darkens the room and lit a candle in the middle for the demon. She spells as she throws her witch staff in the air to pull Paige out of Seth's body. She watches her activities of the power in the glow of the candle.

The witch staff travels in the air and enters to Seth's room through the window, letting Paige know its presence. She glares at it and tries to catch it, to break it apart, but she can't because of its power surges by the continued spelling of Nikki.

It raises over her head and pours a ball of energy at her, but she moves away and glares at it. She gets furious as it plays with her, so she drifts in the air and starts to attack it. The fight continues for a few minutes until she knows she can't do anything against it.

She won't let anyone spoil her image with Dean, so she opens the drawer quickly and takes some pills, swallowing it. Maybe if she needs too much time to take care of Nikki, the pills will make Seth shut his mouth.

As soon as her soul leaves Seth's body, he falls on the bed on his back and passes out. His condition is feeble because the blood on his head stains the bedsheets and makes him further weak.

Nikki smirks and raises her hand in the air to catch the witch staff. She looks over the ghost and traps it in the circle which is drawn in front of her. "Welcome, Paige!" She laughs and swirls her magic staff in the air to create a ball of energy around the poor soul.

A knife appears on her hand as she holds out in the air. She lifts her other hand and cuts her skin to drop the blood on the fire. It gives a burning sensation to Paige so she screams and tries to stop Nikki but she can't.

"What I did to you? Why are you torturing me?" She growls and squirms at the torment of hell. She can't stand against Nikki and she realizes Nikki is a witch as obvious by the costume and activities.

"You shouldn't have come to Seth's life! You did a sin by tormenting him!" Nikki grits her teeth and brings Paige's soul to the candle. She spells for her dream and the fire burns Paige's soul without caring for her screams and pleas.

"What do you have a problem in me tormenting him?" Paige counters but Nikki doesn't seem to care for her talking and continues does the thing. Paige doesn't want her dream life with Dean ends by another one this time. She has sacrificed a lot for that beautiful life. She can't get away from the love of Dean for her.

"You can't totally destroy me because we both are evil souls and I've possessed him because he let me in after four years!" She shows her attitude and tries not to show in front of Nikki that she is weak. She won't give anyone a chance to break her apart, not again, not anymore!

Nikki gets angry by Paige's words, so she glares at the poor soul and holds her hand out in the air. As soon as a bottle appears in her hand, she picks Paige's soul and puts her into it. She spits a blow of fire in the bottle and closes the lid, letting Paige suffer the whole time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean thinks about the disappearance of Seth's blood in his hand as he sits in the living room with Roman. He chews his nail and brings his princess's face at the forefront of his mind, which he saw a few minutes ago. He takes his finger out of his mouth when his mind spots the swollen cheeks of his princess.

He gets up from the couch and slaps Roman on the shoulder, signaling him to follow behind. He runs upstairs and goes to his room, opening the door to see his princess lay on the bed.

He walks over to him and sees him still not dressed in comfy clothes but it doesn't matter now. He covers him in the blanket and moves his hand on Seth's cheeks, noticing the blood-stained on the edge of his lips.

"Princess, wake up!" He shakes him but he gets no response. He pulls him up into his arms and notices the blood on the bedsheets. "S-Seth?!" He tucks his boyfriend's hair up and notices the blood on his head.

He turns to look at Roman when he hears his friend's voice from behind. "He won't wake up however you try," Roman says and shows him the pills. Dean gets it and looks over it, confused. He doesn't understand one thing that how his princess took the pills.

Because Seth treats his body as a temple so he doesn't eat things that he can't pronounce. Things like sleeping pills affect him differently. One over-the-counter sleep aid will knock him out for no less than 12 hours. Two over-the-counter sleep aids will make him a zombie.

Dean doesn't have time to think about it now so he lets him lay on the bed and brings a robe to cover Seth's body before picking him up in his arms and makes the way downstairs. He gets in the car with Seth in the backseat and Roman helps him in the driving.

During the drive, Dean tries his best and coos sweet things in his princess's ear, hoping Seth can hear him. He doesn't want to lose his hope and make the situation heavier because he knows his princess won't leave him alone.

He holds him against his chest and presses a kiss on his forehead, nuzzling him. He gets confused and slaps Roman on the shoulder when he realizes his friend going in the opposite direction of the hospital.

"Roman, you're going the wrong direction!" He hisses and tries to make him understand, but Roman doesn't mind and continues driving somewhere.

"I know," Roman says and focuses on the road without turning around to give him an explanation. He knows where he is going so he doesn't give a damn to Dean's words now. If Dean has some plan on his mind to prove his love to Seth, then Roman will have something on his mind to show their brotherhood for both of them.