Chapter 10

When Dean opens his eyes, he finds Seth is not beside him. He relaxes when he hears the shower sound from the bathroom, so he leans back on the headboard. He looks at the clock that is on the bedside table; it shows 8.00 am.

Dean just switches on the television and starts watching some crazy zombie movie until Seth comes outside. When Seth comes out of the bathroom, he swallows hard as he looks over to see a freshly showered man standing there in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt with his hair a fluffy mess of damp curls. He can't imagine that Seth looks any cuter than he does at that moment.

"Feel better?" Dean asks when Seth looks at him. He earns a small nod from the younger man, "Good."

"If you wanna get a shower, it's all yours," Seth says, shoving his hands into the pockets of his sweats. "There are towels in the cabinet already."

Dean nods and smiles, forcing himself to get up from the comfortable bed. "Sounds good." He says, walking over to the closet and takes a set of clothes to put on.

When Dean goes to the bathroom, Seth cleans the bed and arranges the pillows in the proper place. He sighs as he stands in front of the mirror and combs his hair before Dean comes outside.

"Seth!"

Seth turns around to find who is calling his name, but there is no one behind him. "Maybe it's my imagination." He tells himself and turns around to look back to the mirror.

"Seth!"

Again Seth hears someone calls his name, so he turns around and confuses when no one is behind him. When he turns back to look at the mirror, it shows a shadow coming towards him.

Seth is terrified and breathes heavily as he closes his eyes, "Don't fear Seth, there is nothing behind you." He curses himself and tries to make himself strong. He is stunned when someone wraps their arms around him from behind and kisses the side of his neck.

Seth turns around and finds Dean with a smirk on his face. Dean dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a white tank top. "I didn't mean to startle you," He says as he holds Seth a little closer to him.

"No, I just wasn't paying attention," Seth answers, a little embarrassed. His face heats up as he places a hand on Dean's chest when Dean's hand playing with the waistband of his sweats.

"You know Dean, I'm coming from a traditional family so you need to wait until our marriage. I can't break the promise that I did to my parents." Seth closes his eyes when a shiver runs down through his long spine as Dean's fingers run down his back.

"Yeah, I know," Dean says as he removes his hand from Seth's back and gently places it on Seth's hip before kissing those beautiful lips. Seth opens his eyes slowly and smiles at him for understanding him.

"Hey, guys!" They both look around when the third person enters their room. "Ooh, sorry for interrupting you. I'm here to tell you that the food will be ready soon. So before we eat your food, you need to come down." Alexa smiles and closes the door behind her before she goes downstairs.

"Sounds like we need to go down as soon as possible," Dean says with a small smile, his hands still holding Seth against his body. Seth nods and smiles at him before they go downstairs.

When they walk into the kitchen, they watch intently as Roman finishes scrambling some egg beaters in the skillet. "Morning, Rome." Seth starts and sits on one of the chairs in the dining table while Dean walking over to Roman and looking down at the eggs, smirking at the layout of toast and fresh fruits. "Fuck, you gotta love us, man." Dean smiles.

Roman chuckles, shrugging. "I didn't think you two came down fast when Alexa said about you." He brings up, turning his gray eyes to Dean. He is quiet, watching as Dean's cheeks smear with color, but his blue eyes seem distant, unsure. "Can I ask you something?"

"If it has something to do with Seth, I don't want to talk at this time," Dean mutters, looking up into concerned gray eyes. He swallows hard, turning away from the Samoan man. "I'll tell you but not with Seth."

Roman nods. At least Dean told him he will say when Seth is not there. For that moment, he respects Dean for how much he cares about Seth. "Dean, tell Carmella to set up everything in the dining table." He says, turning his attention back to breakfast. "Anyway, where is Carmella?"

"Right here," Carmella answers as she walks into the kitchen, stretching upwards and walking over to Roman. "I ever tell you how much I love you?" She asks, grabbing a piece of toast and walking over to where Seth is sitting already. "No bacon?" She asks.

Roman and Dean share a look of annoyance, Dean snorting at Carmella's seemingly innocent question. "If I remember when I came here, you're the one that threw a huge fit about how bad it is for us and now you're asking about bacon," Roman growls, shooting the blonde girl a dark look.

Seth smiles as he looks at the whole conversation between them. Dean turns to look at Seth and smiles, his heart feels lightened when he sees the smile on Seth's face. He wishes he wants to see the smile on his lover's face, forever.