Chapter 20

The next morning when Seth wakes up, he notices that Dean is not there in the room so he gets up from the bed and gets out of his room. He stops on the stairs and smiles when he hears Dean's sound coming from the living room along with his friends.

Seth wishes that he is there with them but sighs when he knows that he needs a hot shower before that, so he goes back to his room to get a shower. He takes his clothes and grabs a towel before heading to the shower.

Seth turns on the water and instantly relaxes as the warm spray beats against his skin. He leans against the shower wall, almost going limp for a second because his body is just so tired.

Seth stays like that for a minute before he takes a bar of soap and a washrag and starts taking a shower. God, it feels great. He turns so the water will hit his back and sees a flicker of movement nears the door. What the fuck?

Seth turns the water off and wipes his face to look again. Grabbing the towel, he dries himself and dressed quickly before walking out into the room. He looks around the room while rubbing his hair with the towel.

Seth sighs as he thinks that might be his imagination. He goes to the mirror and leans slightly to dry his hair with the towel. Paige is sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and looks at him amusedly, "Well, let's start a little fun, Sethie!"

The things which are placed on the table fall down immediately when she looks. As Seth hears the sound, he looks back and notices the things fell down from the table.

Seth places the towel over his shoulder nervously and goes near it to put the things back on the table. He sighs as he does it and hears the shower sound from the bathroom.

Seth remembers that he switched off the shower, but he doesn't know how it is. He wants to call Dean, but before that, he needs to check it. When he approaches the bathroom door slowly, Paige smiles softly as she lies on the bed and elbowed her head.

Seth makes sure there is nothing before he goes inside and switches off the shower. When he comes out of the bathroom, he hears something knocks from the closet. Soon fear starts to fill him up as he goes near the closet.

When Seth opens the closet, everything from inside falls over him. "shit!" He mumbles and moves away to pick up the clothes which are on the floor now and puts them back in the closet.

When Seth looks around to check if he takes every clothing from the floor, he notices a diary laying on the floor along with some photos. Paige also notices that and goes near him to check what.

Seth takes the diary confusedly and smiles as he realizes that is Dean's college photos because Carmella is there with him on some photos. While he flips the photos one by one, Paige also looks at them over his shoulder.

Paige's face drops as she notices that even a single photo of her is not there. She is upset and her heart sinks when she realizes that Dean hates her so much.

As Seth hears the room door creaks open, he turns around immediately which causes the sharp edge of the photo cuts his finger lightly. He flinches and closes the diary before places it on the table.

Seth doesn't notice he misses a photo that falls down and hides slightly under the table. Paige feels a sudden vibe in her which she doesn't feel in her life and turns around when Dean enters the room.

Seth sighs as he sucks his finger to dry off the blood before looks at Dean. Dean goes near him and takes Seth's hand in his to find what happened to Seth's finger, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Seth smiles and kisses Dean gently. He doesn't want to tell him what happened earlier because he knows that Dean already worried about him a lot, so he doesn't want him to worry.

Seth pulls away and notices Dean closes his eyes into the kiss. He laughs softly and leans forward to bite Dean's cheek, which makes him flinch before moving away. Dean grabs Seth by his arms and makes him lean against him on his back.

Seth slaps Dean on the shoulder and murmurs before letting himself lean back, "Don't sneak up on me like that." He feels Dean's lips pressing against his shoulder as he wraps his arms around his waist, holding him even closer.

"Princess," Dean whispers, his kisses easing up to Seth's neck. "I need to tell you something," He breathes, lips dragging up to right under Seth's ear.

"What?" Seth asks, turning in Dean's arms to face him, his arms wrapping around Dean's neck. Dean easily captures Seth's lips with his own, keeping their kiss chaste and easy.

Dean pulls back after a moment, his eyes half-lidded, "I love you." Seth's stomach does a flip. No matter how many times Dean has told it to him, it causes his body to act as he has never heard something so wonderful in his life.

"I love you too," Seth breathes, one hand sliding up into the back of Dean's blonde curls. He leads him back in, their lips meeting in a slower, sweeter kiss while Paige still can't believe the sudden vibe.