Chapter 5

Seth wakes up by the sound of someone knocking at his bedroom door. He looks at the clock beside the bed, it shows 12.30 pm. "Who is knocking at the door this time?" He asks himself. 

Seth shakes Dean to wake him up from the sleep. Dean wakes up slowly and looks at him, "What do you want, princess? Aren't you sleeping?"

"Dean, someone is knocking at the door." Seth points the door but there is no sound when they both look at the door. He looks at him when Dean places his hand on Seth's cheek, "I think you're tired. Just take some rest."

Dean pulls Seth against his chest and rubs his back slowly. After a few minutes, Seth closes his eyes and tries to sleep, but the sound of someone knocking at the door wakes him up again.

Seth looks at Dean before slowly pulls himself from Dean's grip and walks to the door. He opens the door and sees his mom, who is standing at the other side with tears in her eyes. "Mom, what happened?"

"Seth, just come with me and see your dad." Seth's mom grabs her son's hand before takes him from there. Seth looks at Dean and stops her, "Mom, just wait. I'll tell Dean before coming with you because he will tense if I'm not here when he wakes up."

"Just come with me. After seeing your dad, you can tell him because your dad wants to meet you. He is in a heart attack." Seth's mom pulls him forcefully, which makes Seth gets out of the room.

"What?" Seth is shocked and gets worried before going with his mom. In the midway, he looks around when someone stops him by pulling his other hand from behind, it is Dean. "Princess, where are you going?"

"Dean, mom said that dad is in a heart attack and he wants to see me," Seth says as he turns around to look at his mom but she is not there. He gets confused then looks at him, "Dean.."

"It's okay." Dean cups Seth's cheek and kisses his forehead to comfort him. He then takes him to his room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth is sitting out on the balcony, his brown eyes looking out at the sun that is rising up while thinking about last night. He is disturbed by the incident and it felt so real.

When a blow of cool air hits his face, Seth looks around and sees a pale-colored woman with long black hair, staring at him. She smiles at him and moves back towards the edge, "Come with me."

Seth is mesmerized by the pale-colored woman and moves forward with her. Before he reaches the edge, someone pulls him from behind, it is Dean. "Seth! Seth!" Dean shakes him and brings him back to reality.

"Dean.." Seth looks at him before looks around, "I.. here.." He doesn't know what happened. He is confused and Dean holds him against his chest, "It's okay."

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean takes Seth downstairs and gets angry when he looks at his friends, but he tells nothing. Because he doesn't want to create any drama in front of Seth's parents.

Seth sits on the couch beside his mom and lays his head on her lap. She is stroking his hair slowly, which makes him close his eyes and soon drifts into sleep. His mom is shocked when she sees her son's hand.

Seth's hand is in a light shade of red and bruised badly. His mom takes his hand without waking him up and looks at Dean, "Dean, just look here. Did you know about this?"

"No. I didn't see this yet." Dean moves over and takes Seth's hand in his. Seth flinches when Dean moves his hand over the bruised skin. He opens his eyes slowly and pulls his hand away from him.

Dean looks at him concerned and cups Seth's cheek, "Princess, how you got bruised?"

"This.. when mom grabbed my hand harder last night, it-" Seth says and is cut off by Dean who squeezes his other hand slightly. Seth looks at him, then realizes that his mom is looking at him confused.

"Mom... I'm a little tired from the party and.. I forgot how I got bruised." Seth tries to convince his mom, and she knows that he is telling a lie to her, but she just goes along with it.

Seth's mom nods and grabs her son's hand and tries to remove the bracelet. "Baby, I'm gonna remove this and you can put this when it fully healed. Otherwise, it will hurt you even more whenever it touches the bruises."

Seth stops his mom and says, "Mom, I can't do this because it shows how much Dean loves me. I know it hurts whenever it touches the bruises, but it's okay. I won't remove this bracelet for any reason till I'm alive."

Seth's mom nods, and suddenly Dean throws himself over Seth and kisses him on the lips passionately. Seth kisses him back and pulls away, seeing a drop of tear in Dean's eyes. He shakes his head and wipes the tear in Dean's eyes and kisses him again. 

Paige looks at Seth amused from the stairs and claps her hands, "Oh, I'm impressed. I'll see how long you put that bracelet!"

Paige didn't expect this willpower from Seth. She thought he is weak, but now she understood that she is wrong. "If anyone loves Dean in this world, it's only me... I'll make you.." She growls as she looks at them hold in each other arms.